|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Soul Fire is a warlock ability learned at level 13 for those with the Demonology specialization. It is a mana efficient, high damage Direct Damage spell, best used as an initial attack for pulling due to its long cast time. In this sense it is similar to the Mage's Pyroblast ability.
It also generates 30 Demonic Fury.
- This skill has been shown to be one of the most mana-efficient spells.
- The long cast time of this spell makes it harder to use in PvP as the time spent casting is time gained for an enemy player to tear you to pieces.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The talent Molten Core in the demonology tree, now has a chance to increase Soul Fire's damage by 6/12/18% and critical strike chance by 5/10/15% when your Corruption deals damage.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Pyroclasm no longer provides a chance to stun the target as the talent itself was reworked, and Aftermath no longer gives a chance to daze the target, as the talent was reworked as well.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): removed the spell's cooldown.