- Were you looking for general information on soulstones or information on the Create Soulstone spell?
- Conjured Item
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Use: When cast on live targets, the soul of the target is stored and they will be able to ressurect upon death. If cast on a dead target, they are instantly ressurected. Targets ressurect with 30% health and 30% mana (15 min Cooldown).
- 1 Charges
- Cooldown: 15 min
- Main article: Soulstones
A Soulstone is a conjured item that a warlock can create beginning at level 18 with Create Soulstone spell that temporarily grants one player the power of self-resurrection or allows the warlock to battle-ress a dead friendly target. It is also a verb term for applying any type of soulstone to a target, as in "to soulstone somebody."
Though really situational, it is actually possible to have both yourself and a target soulstoned at the same time. Make some time 15 minutes before your dungeon or raid and cast a soulstone on yourself; then log out. When you log back in 15 minutes later for your group, you will notice that the soulstone had its cooldown refreshed... but you didn't lose the buff! You can now cast a soulstone on your healer, and both of you will be able to self-resurrect.
Glyph of Soulstone will increase the amount of health a player gains from resurrecting via a soulstone by an additional 40%, making players come back with 70% of their total health.
- As of Patch 4.1.0, "Soulstone can now be used in combat to resurrect a targeted dead player".
- As of patch 2.1, "soulstones can no longer be used on targets not in your party or raid. In addition, the soulstone buff will now be removed if the target or caster leaves the party or raid."
- As of patch 2.3 (undocumented), the soulstone's animated visual effect no longer appears around the warlock when the soulstone is used. It appears around the soulstoned target now.