Stoneform (also known as or similar to stone flesh, stoneskin or avatar) is a dwarven racial ability that has many effects without a downside. It decreases damage taken, so handy for melee attacking and tanking. It rids yourself of all poisons, diseases, curses, magic, and bleeding.
The Titans crafted the dwarves from stone to assist them in creating the Azeroth of today. Since this discovery, the Ironforge dwarves zealously search for any sign of their ancestors or the Titans. This newfound knowledge also unlocked enchanted energies of their heritage, enabling Ironforge dwarves to perform spectacular feats. The dwarves have rediscovered the power to return to their original forms, and turning skin to stone. They firmly believe that other powers are waiting to awaken within them; all they need is the key.
- Removes all rogue poisons as well as Rupture and Garrote.
- Removes all warrior bleed effects like Rend and Deep Wounds.
- Removes all Death Knight diseases, such as Frost Fever, Blood Plague and Ebon Plague.
- Also removes the druid finisher Rip, a priest's Devouring Plague, and a hunter's Wyvern Sting, Serpent Sting, Viper Sting, Scorpid Sting and Snake Trap poisons.
- Stoneform is incredible against rogues, and effective for any class. With this skill, even warrior, hunter, or rogue dwarves can dispel some of their debuffs, so it's a plus for soloing, especially when you are inflicted by diseases that tend to last for 5 to 30 minutes.
- Since it removes bleed effects it is very useful during some raid encounters where you take heavy bleed damage and might otherwise die. Example: Moroes in Karazhan.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Will now also clear Magic and Curse effects.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Stoneform no longer makes the user immune to poison, disease and bleed effects. Instead these effects will be cleared when cast. Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes from 3.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): Blind is now a physical ability and cannot be removed with Stoneform.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Can now be used to cancel self-inflicted poison effects.
- ^ http://www.gamerheadlines.com/racial-world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/ The Gamer Headlines