Sudden Death is a passive warrior ability learned at level 81 for those with the Arms specialization. With it, the cooldown of has a chance to be reset through autoattacks and , while is free to use for 10 seconds after making successful hits.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Sudden Death now has a 10% (was 20%) chance to activate from auto attacks or Opportunity Strike. In addition, using Execute makes Overpower free for 10 seconds.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Mechanics changed
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Corrected inaccurate information in combat log tooltip.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The amount of rage spent on an Execute while Sudden Death is active is now capped at 30 rage. Improved Execute and the Glyph of Execute will still increase the damage done by increasing the amount of rage able to be converted into damage.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Now has 3/6/9% chance on hit instead of 10/20/30% chance on crit.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.