This does not apply to dying from a hazardous environment, such as standing in fire, swimming in lava, or jumping off a cliff.
Suicide by spells/skillsEdit
- Divine Intervention: when protecting someone with this spell, the paladin automatically die.
- Hellfire: a warlock spell.
Seal of Blood / Seal of the Martyr: a paladin spell.These abilites were removed in Patch 3.2.0.
- Shadow Word: Death: Dying from this priest ability will not reduce the caster's durability.
Suicide by itemsEdit
- : a quest reward
- : dying from the damage received upon activation of the X-52 Rocket Helmet won't reduce durability, however death by falling damage after it has been activated will.
- : used to kill one's self at the Gadgetzan graveyard for the quest ; the is a ghost who's only visible to dead players.
: an Alliance-only item. Ideal for canceling flight paths. This trinket will drain health and mana until the player dies or unequips it.No longer equipable as of Patch 3.1.0.