|Cooldown||3 min (GCD 1 sec)|
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): The gargoyle called by Summon Gargoyle should exclusively use its ranged attack regardless of range to the target.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009):
- The gargoyle now flies lower to the ground, making it susceptible to melee attacks. This ability now has a fixed duration of 30 seconds and a fixed cost of 60 runic power.
- Corrected the inaccurate tooltip which claimed a Gargoyle could last up to 40 seconds, when in fact 30 seconds has always been the maximum.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Have swapped places with Unholy Blight in the Unholy tree. Gargoyle is the new Unholy 51 talent. The Gargoyle will no longer re-attack rogues after they Vanish, or night elves who use Shadowmeld. Monsters will stop trying to chase a Gargoyle after it flies away. The debuff on the target indicating he or she is being pursued by a Gargoyle will no longer display the duration, and will be removed when the buff is removed from the death knight. Max duration in the tooltip changed to 40 seconds.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Damage dealt by the Gargoyle reduced by approximately 20% and maximum duration cut to 30 seconds.