|Cooldown|| (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Summon Imp is a core warlock ability learned at level one. It allows warlocks to summon an imp that follows their commands. It is a permanent minion that exists until dismissed or killed.
The Imp's only method of attacking is through the use of its Firebolt. It uses lots of energy on this attack and won't use it again until it has the energy.
- Make sure Firebolt is put on auto in the pet abilities bar: right-click to enable.
- Make sure the target is not fire immune because the Imp will not attack.
- The Imp's Firebolt also can be resisted, which definitely hurts the Imp. However, the Imp can also have its Firebolts crit to do extra damage.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): The Imp ability Blood Pact has been removed.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): This ability is now available from the trainer for level 1 warlocks and no longer requires a quest to learn.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Health increased by 20% , Armor increased 16%, mana regeneration increased 200%.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): Warlock pet "Imp" will now correctly receive their spell damage bonus.