Summon Warhorse summons a noble steed for the Paladin to mount and pursue justice at blinding speeds.
Can be trained at level 20 from any Paladin class trainer for 1 90 if friendly. The Paladin also automatically gains the Apprentice Riding skill (75) when learning Summon Warhorse, allowing them to ride the mount immediately.
- Pursuit of Justice will increase movement and mounted movement speed by 8/15%.
Tips & Tricks
- Summon Warhorse cannot be dispelled, but it can be Counterspelled, locking out the Holy school temporarily.
- The Blood Elf Warhorse is wearing a red and gold standard, while the Alliance (Dwarf, Human and Draenei paladins) Warhorse is adorned in blue and silver.
- In previous patches, a small quest called was required to obtain the Warhorse, it can now be learned from the trainer like any other ability.
- The Argent Warhorse is offered by Dame Evniki Kapsalis to all players that have attained the rank of <Crusader> with the Argent Tournament.
- The Celestial Steed is a supernatural warhorse.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Can now be learned at level 20. No longer need mana to summon.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Is now available at level 30.
- Patch 1.12.1 (26-Sep-2006): Now learn Apprentice riding at the same time as Summon Warhorse.