Can anyone confirm that lvl 67 is when you can start turning in marks of saregos? Also I know it takes approx 200 Kil'jaden and approx 555 marks of sargeras to get to exalted, not sure if this is also information that should be included.
- If those are the only way to raise faction with the group, then by all means include them. If there are any other quests available from the group though, I'd not include it. 01:34, 23 January 2007 (EST)
Math Incorrect on Marks
Please be aware that the math on the mark turn-ins is a bit on the low side.
If you only do the "allegiance" quest and the initial Mark of Kil'Jaeden quest to enable the repeatable quest, you will get barely to Friendly. 200 Marks left me short. To get the 6000 points to Honored, you will need 230-240 Marks of Kil'Jaeden.
Once you hit Honored I recommend ceasing to farm the Marks, and go do the Aldor quest chains provided in Shattrath and Netherstorm. I have not finished these so will post later with the total amount of rep to be gained from them. Once all the quests are exhausted, then Marks of Sargeras and Fel Armaments should be turned in, and I will post with the eventual numbers I found required. :)
I'm a dunce.
- Math sucks, doesn't it... and who cares about stupid humans anyway? 05:29, 24 August 2007 (UTC)
Reputation: Quest:Marks of SargerasThe helpful Repeatable Quests table (Gantt chart?) claims that the quest Marks of Sargeras is only available at friendly, but I'm able to see and complete it at Neutral. Would someone like to make this correction? Bury 20:40, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- This is a wiki you know... 02:26, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not real comfortable with editing that complex table. Bury 01:16, 7 March 2008 (UTC)
Aldor Aligned blood elf
How does this make sense. Why is this possible. Zarnks 02:34, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- Because a blood elf chose to align himself with the Aldor instead of the Scryers. Why wouldn't it be possible? -- Dark T Zeratul 02:53, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
Because the Aldor are fighting the Scryer because they think blood elves can't be trusted. Zarnks 07:10, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- Aldor are not technicaly fighting the Scryers first of all, just compeiting. And it's Blood Elves formerly under Kael'thas the Aldor are distrustful of, not Silvermoon. 07:48, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
Silvermoon Blood elves are also used to idolize Kael. Infact it makes even less sense for them to trust Silvermoon blood elves as they have seemingly captured a naaru against its will. Zarnks 18:03, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
And yet while they USED to idolize him they never served under him on Outland, unlike the Scyers. Thus why the Aldor don't seem to hae an issue with Silvermoon Bloof Elves. And we know perfectly well why the Blood Knights were never bothered in Shattrath City (Patch 2.4). Considering the Aldor were Velen's former order they most likely know the circumstances, or at least have been aswayed by Velen.18:46, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
Except some blood elves in Silvermoon have served under him in Outland like Rommath. In 2.4 Tiras'alan a high ranking Aldor is completly unaware of the fact that Mu'ru was there willingly and all he knows is that they captured a naaru and hate the light. Besides even if they did know, they still thought they had captured a naaru and conquered the light. Aldor blood elves seem to exist soley for gameplay. Zarnks 05:54, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
- Some but not apparently the player characters, they seem to have been on Azeroth this whole time. Not to meantion player characters are the ones that turn on Kael'thas and his minions. By the time a player has reached Shattrath city he has been working (or will begin to) against Kael'thas and his forces. There are no reasons a Aldori aligned Blood Elf couldn't exist in lore. 06:03, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
Yes there is a reason. Aldor don't believe in Blood elves period serving the naaru, that is why they feud with the scryers(who are even moderate then the player blood elves). Zarnks 06:07, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
- Thats nothing more than an opinion. All we really know from what we have been told and can see is that the Aldor don't trust anyone whose served under Kael'thas, not nessesarly blood elves as a race. 06:11, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
Its pretty clear that they don't like Blood elves at all. Listen to to some of their npcs. They believe blood elves as a whole can't be trusted. 2.4 also shows that they disdain blood knights. A blood elf or blood knight Aldor makes no sense no matter how you think about it. Zarnks 06:16, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
- "They believe blood elves as a whole can't be trusted" show me where that is said. They distrust the scryers, a blood elven orginization, not for what they are but for what they've done (Aided Kael'thas). But they aren't gonna execute every blood elf they come across for the actions of some. Considering the new info in 2.4 i think its very clear why a Aldori Blood Knight can exist, let alone any other Blood Elf. I'm not saying the Aldor love Blood Elves and go out of their way to kiss Blood Elf butt. I'm not even saying Aldor alligned Blood Elves could be common. I'm just saying theres nothing stoping them from existing from a lore perspective.
- Now before this goes any farther i must ask whats the point of this conversation (not that i'm not enjoying it). Talk pages are for discussing improvements to the articles, not for use as forums. 06:23, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
The player blood elves have also aided Kael'thas and worshi him p daily in their city until 2.4. Prior to 2.4 they hated the light as well and were under the impression that they had conqured it. The Aldor despise the blood elven lifestyle and magic addiction. 2.4 Also shows that they loathe blood knights. Yet ingame a player can be a blood knight Aldor. What makes a Silvermoon blood elf any worse then a Scryer blood elf? Zarnks 06:34, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
- Worshiped. Past-tense. Not to meantion Worship and actualy aid are two different things. Actions speak louder than words. And most BE were unaware of Mu'ru. Now as for the questions: What makes a Silvermoon blood elf any worse then a Scryer blood elf? Past actions. Many Scryers killed Aldors when they served Kael'thas. That is good reason to hate them. The Aldor are relatively understanding intelligent people. They aren't going to hate you on race alone. 06:48, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
Actually no they aren't. The Silvermoon blood elves have actually burnt down a chapel of the light, and have several quests to attack draenei in Outland. Zarnks 06:59, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not gonna bother to repeat myself. The actions of a few do not villinize an entire race. A blood elf arriving in Shattrath that decides to help the aldor is perfectly possible. He isn't made their leader, he has to earn the trust. 07:04, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
The view of the Aldor regarding the Scryers is that evil will be always evil. That is why they hate the Scryers and why Aldor blood elves don't make sense. Zarnks 07:09, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
Scryers =/= all blood elves.
Again not a forum. If you are proposing adding a note that Blood Elves can't really be Aldors i'd have to object.07:11, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
I walked into Shatt for the first time, clicked on an Aldor NPC, and found her name in red, while all of the Scryer NPCs had their names in green, aka Friendly. I'm a Blood Elf. Kazinsal 01:33, 18 March 2008 (UTC)