Forsaken reaction Edit
If she is alive in the expansion,I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds out that one of her sisters is the leader of the forsaken?:)---- Tampler 04/06/06
- I'm sure she wouldn't be pleased with the blood elves either. Which seems to be the reaction from the Outland high elves.Baggins 21:12, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
Alleria in The Burning Crusade Edit
As Khadgar (and all the other WarCraft 2 heroes) have been confirmed by Jeff Kaplan (see the quote I added) to be in The Burning Crusade, I did some minor editing to acknowledge that. The final section (Recent Sightings) probably needs some minor editing too. --DarthMuffin 17:30, 30 September 2006 (EDT)
- In terms of strict writing and policy, we can't say that Alleria is definetly there until a tangible, non-Alpha image of her is released, or until players have seen her after the general release (recall that Garona was in the Beta of WoW, but later removed). The quote from Kaplan will remain. I'll remove the Recent Sightings section completely. --Ragestorm 21:54, 30 September 2006 (EDT)
- Aw come on, there's been a confirmation, and there's a whole stronghold bearing her name ... I know that as an encyclopedia we gotta preserve the true and objective stuff, but completely removing it is not relevant !-- (talk) 04:01, 1 October 2006 (EDT)
- It's still in there, just vageuly worded. --Ragestorm 22:23, 1 October 2006 (EDT)
We can now post beta information, right? You can find Arator the Redeemer, son of Turalyon and Alleria, in BC and he mentions that his mother and father are both missing. --Kakwakas 16:51, 13 October 2006 (EDT)
Say what? She wound up with Turalyon? well, that's one bet I lost... What more information do we have? are we certain he is their son? --Ragestorm 19:44, 13 October 2006 (EDT)
- ROFL when I looked for "Arator" in the WoWwiki search they gave me "no matches found" and "did you mean aerator ? (-8-- (talk) 19:54, 13 October 2006 (EDT)
- All I have for proof are beta screenshots. Arator was also that first 'leaked' pic of a BE pally (before we know he's not a BE) in full Judgement. You can get anyone else in beta to confirm if you like. That's the only reason why I haven't edited this article (and the Turalyon article). --Kakwakas 20:08, 13 October 2006 (EDT)
But how do we know his parentage? who supplies the information ?- (talk)
- Aw, true that, it's not said anywhere.-- (talk) 04:47, 14 October 2006 (EDT)
- "I am Arator, son of Turalyon and Alleria. So yes, Father, I am 'shome' kind of elf; half-elf to be precise." -Arator the Redeemer (Hit the magnifying glass to be able to read it) --Kakwakas 17:04, 14 October 2006 (EDT)
- I would prefer something more official (a line of dialogue from him confirming this). If you've (or another reliable beta tester, if you haven't yet met him) actually spoken to him, and he's said this, I think that's good enough lore-wise. That screenshot feels unreliable somehow.--Ragestorm 19:22, 14 October 2006 (EDT)
Ok, I suppose they don't have to be listed, but in the RPG her classes, are Elven Ranger, Barbarian, and Fighter.Baggins 23:24, 2 December 2006 (EST)
- I'm leaving Elven Ranger, but removing fighter and barbarian. Aside from sounding to D&D, the broken links are an eyesore.--Ragestorm 23:40, 2 December 2006 (EST)
- Well, they are no longer broken links if that helps ;).Baggins 00:02, 3 December 2006 (EST)
- Alleria is definitely no barbarian! The description is nothing like her. So I removed it. Blackmorsel
Alleria's Barbarian classEdit
It actually makes more sense if you read the article on Alleria in Shadows & Light, which has a section explaining her personality and class skills. I'll be sure to add in info about her in the article later. But until then here are the references to some of her barbaric tendencies and references to her rage while battling orcs.
- "Alleria is a superb fighter who prefers solitude and only travels with others <textarea tabindex='1' accesskey="," name="wpTextbox1" id="wpTextbox1" rows='25'
cols='80' >===Alleria's Barbarian class=== It actually makes more sense if you read the article on Alleria in Shadows & Light, which has a section explaining her personality and class skills. I'll be sure to add in info about her in the article later. But until then here are the references to some of her barbaric tendencies and references to her rage while battling orcs.
- "Alleria is a superb fighter who prefers solitude and only travels with others when forced to do so. She speaks infrequently and only in short sentences. She shows passion only where orcs are concerned, hunting them ruthlessly and without mercy... She views orcs as having no honor and therefore can be attacked in any way she sees fit. When forced into melee she uses her bow as a quartersaff..."
Baggins 07:44, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
But I thought Alleria wielded a sword as said in the novels and she a loner until her brother got killed. Template:Crimsonknight17
- In her profile picture she also has a dagger/shortsword on her hip.--Blayaden (talk) 00:24, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
Someone changed Turalyon's status to her husband. I'm reverting it back to lover until we have confirmation.--Zexx 22:38, 26 December 2006 (EST)
- Best leave as "lover" for now.--Ragestorm, Head Bookkeeper 23:11, 26 December 2006 (EST)
Since Turalyon is a paladin, and it seems like an unpaladinlike act to get a woman pregnant without marrying her, there IS a case for Alleria and Turalyon being married. But, since it isn't really official, I guess Ragestorm is right. --Paulus 22:29, 20 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'm sure the Knights of the Silver Hand work differently from other paladin organizations in fantasy in regards to stuff like that, since Warcraft is just plain different ( an easy way to derail a thread at the WotC forums is to make a comparison to Warcraft ). To my knowledge the RPG books don't have anything about a Silver Hand paladin's code of honor ( just "use common sense" ), but until someone actually creates one specifically for the Knights of the Silver Hand I guess the Paladin's Code presented in Unearthed Arcana is the only real example of a code of honor for paladins ( I'm sure other fantasy settings with paladin orders have different codes but this is "generic" so it works ).
- Never commit an evil act.
- Respect legitimate authority.
- Act with honor ( don't lie, don't cheat, don't use poison, and so on* ).
- Help those who need help ( provided they do not use the help for evil or chaotic ends ).
- Punish those that harm or threaten innocents.
- The asterisk next to "...and so on" in "Act with honor" looks like a grey area, so I guess that means it'd be okay to have a child unmarried, as long as you and the other parent took an equal amount of care of the child and one parent didn't abandon the other ( death is probably the only exception ).
- I'm not sure the Scarlet Crusade or Blood Knights follow this code, or any code in the case of the Blood Knights. --Super Bhaal 04:59, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
New policy? Edit
Is Emilyzilch's idea of having race and faction in front of the names a good idea?--16:31, 2 May 2007 (EDT)
- I personally dislike it. For one thing, it makes reading a bit complicated and doesn't flow well. For another, it isn't always relevent in the context; here, the race of Danath has nothing to do with the fact that he tells Arator his mother is missing. -- (talk · contr) 20:29, 2 May 2007 (EDT)
It is removed, Sir. This was done elsewhere... but I forget where.--20:35, 2 May 2007 (EDT)
Sylvanas had more power? Edit
Since Sylvanas was Ranger-General and Alleria was Ranger-Captain, does that mean Alleria had less military power than Sylvanas? I always thought Alleria was the eldest sister or something, and due to her seniority she'd be more powerful...by the way, who was born first, second, and last? --Super Bhaal 18:12, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
Sylvanas is older than Alleria.--18:22, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you. I always thought Sylvanas was the youngest, for some reason. As well, I always thought of her as being the "bad girl" of the three due to her being Forsaken and all. Either way, thank you for clearing that up. --Super Bhaal 18:29, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
Alleria was the oldest. But according to Tide of Darkness novel, yes, Sylvanas' rank was higher than Alleria.
Master3 September 1 2007
I'm also sure that Alleria is the eldest sister. I guess Sylvanas was more ambitious. (Omega2010 09:46, 14 November 2007 (UTC))
WotLK:Recent Q & A with Tigole Edit
Q: Will Turalyon and Alleria Windrunner make an appereance in WoW soon?
A: We want to let them appear in one of the Portal worlds. The worlds MAYBE be in conjunction with this Expansion, but we haven't really thought this over yet.
(Hint?) -- (talk) 19:36, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
Dead Brother Edit
I will be adding her brother to Sylvanas, Alleria and Vereesa of her dead brother that was slaughtered from orcs, if anyone can expand the page, will be awesome! ThanksBy the mother moon! and the white Stage! (talk)
Dungeon Idea Edit
I have an idea for the dungeon that Deathwing will be featured it. Alleria has been killed and Deathwing reanimates her as a Dark Ranger type boss that Deathwing uses to watch over his growing Twilight Dragon army. Killing her in the dugeon will allow you to loot her cropse which you then take to (if your Horde) Sulvanas, or (if your Alliance) Turalyon. When you take it to Sylvanas she began so channel a spell that brings her sister back to life (allow she's now a forsaken with a model similar to that of Sylvanas) and after a family reunion, she stays in The Undercity, effectively replacing Varimatharas. But, if you take it back to Turlyon, he'll lament over the loss of his lover and commit suicide to be with her. Either way, you get a quest from (If your Horde) Alleria or (if your Alliance) on eof Turalyon's soldiers to go back into Grim Batol and kill Deathwing. --Morec of Gilneas (talk) 19:15, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- This is not a forum. Please keep fanfic on your userpage. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 19:47, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Missing Info Edit
The Biography sectoin fails to note that (according to the book, Beyond teh Dark Portal) Alleria and Turalyon both return to outland with the rest of their forces. Someone needs to go back in and change that. --Morec of Rivendare (talk) 05:04, 21 March 2009 (UTC)