There's another 10th race, any idea of what it is?
Some say it's ogre, others tauren...
- I'd say it's these "races":
- Dwarf - naaru/draenei - fossil - night elf
- Qiraji/nerub - tauren - tol'vir - troll
- Demon? - archaeology kit --User:Gourra/Sig2 16:37, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
- The last icon says to me "general archaeology symbol." It is either unused or for general things.-- 16:42, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
- The "Demon" symbol is the vrykul flag. The "tauren" symbol is the Horde crest.-- 16:46, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
I'm confused as to why the humans haven't left behind artifacts as race for Archeology, they've been around for sometime and used to dominate the majority of the Eastern Kingdoms for ages. Plus, they are a key race in lore. ---Rotgar (talk) 02:16, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Vyrkul are the human's past. User:Coobra/Sig4 02:22, October 4, 2010 (UTC)