Um, the SSs I posted were deleted... please explain why? --Hhallahh 07:50, 30 August 2006 (EDT)
- Nothing from leaked alpha is allowed. sorry. Shandris 05:43, 31 August 2006 (EDT)
Level ranges of wings Edit
- Can anyone confirm the level ranges of the instance wings? I got the info from TenTonHammer, but there seem to be mixed level ranges out on the web. -- (talk) 6:33 PM PDT 19 Oct 2006
- Mana Tombs has to be the first or second as my guildis went there with level 63-65 --Kramm 21:50, 19 October 2006 (EDT)
According to Jayne (wow.warcry.com), Crypts comes before Tombs. He's in the beta btw. Also, I moved Nexus-Stalker Shaffer to Nexus-Prince Shaffer, the name he's given on thottbot beta. --paranoiabacon
Auchindoun in the pastEdit
Am I the only who seems to recall that Auchindoun had been mentioned earlier (I mean before the Burning Crusade, maybe in Warcraft 2 or 3). Was it on an old Outland map ?-- (talk) 12:11, 31 October 2006 (EST)
- OK found it.-- (talk) 14:42, 6 November 2006 (EST)
"The main goal of this instance is to help the leveling."? Edit
This sentence doesn't make gramatical sense and also doesn't seem to apply to this group of instances since among them is a lvl 70 instance. Deleted for now. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Darbad (talk · contr).
- Please sign your comments in the future, using the format ~~~~. Thanks!--Sky 23:53, 22 January 2007 (EST)
There is no phlegm involved in the pronunciation of Auchindoun. It is a soft "ch", practically a heavy "h", just as in Loch.
How Come the Legion?Edit
Why does the Legion not join forces with those in the Shadow Labyrinth? I mean both are on the same force(or faction right?) So why does Exarch Malaadar not join forces with Vorpil? They could actually control Auchindoun then. Please comment on this.User:Irrilea