Old discussion EditEh... I made a little image of how I thought Azotha might look like...
I think they are black...--Gurluas 16:47, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Yeah,I think they would look like the ancient African tribes because they are from the jungles of Stranglethorn.
"Azotha civilization apparently centered around Stranglethorn Vale, were Azotha ruins have been found, and lost mosaics discovered. There may even be remnants of a lost Azotha tribe or tribes still living there as well."
By moving their little feet
- Well, point of note the way that its worded in the interview, humans did not directly evolve from the vrykul we meet. Apparently this is a side race that turned semi evil at some piont. Humans evolved from the version of the race that these vrykul split off of.Baggins (talk) 02:10, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
Seems to me they're more cousins of humanity than ancestors, then. Though they're definately closer to whatever common ancestor they and the humans have than the azotha. This may also change what exactly was meant by "half-giant", rather than being crossbred they may be something of a missing link in evolution between giants and humaniods.Tweak the Whacked (talk) 21:23, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- I guess their love with sexy giant boulders could never be.-- 21:37, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- First azotha are humans as far as I know, just more primitive tribal versions culturally. These were the tribes that later joined together to create Arathor. So they would have had to evolve from whatever the common ancestor of vrykal and humans is.
- I doubt the azotha are the common ancestor between vrykul and humans.
Sorry I was miss understood, meant there was a common ancestor between azortha(humans) and vrykul. From what I can see, vrykul seem to explify everything that is bad in humanity. They're violent, cruel, practice dark majics, apparently vampiric, whatever that might be, but in a less obvious example, they dispise manual labor, i.e., sloth.Tweak the Whacked (talk) 01:35, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
Hold up...can I get a citation for when Medivh talks about the Azotha? I don't remember that at all.--Prophet 00:34, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- I've just read the book and Medivh does no mention of it at all. Removing.--User:Gourra/Sig2 17:39, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
Oh, I thought you said you were getting them, I gotta read things better and not so fast hehe