What are the real shapswift manacost? The ingame tooltip and sites like Thottbot show a "35% of Base Mana". Also the Armor Bonus... in the Note I read that it "only applied to natural armor". Ingame Tooltip and (for example) Thottbot write: "armor contribution from items by 180%". So the it should be 200 armor in Bear Form: 200 = (50 + 50) * 1.8 + 20
I don't understand the idea between direct talents (such as furor) and indirect talents (such as feral charge). Could someone clarify why there are two categories here, seems to me it may be better to just have one list of "Related Talents".
- When I started fleshing out the various Druid Spells, I copied one of the other sections designs.
- Direct Talents are those that refer to a spell by name.
- Indirect Talents are ones that do not affect the ability directly, but are still related. Two such types are by spell type ("Reduce the casting cost of the next Shapeshift by 20%") and new abilities ("Learn Ability: Faerie Fire (Bear Form)").
- --Powerlord 00:55, 27 Jun 2005 (EDT)
- They don't. User:Coobra/Sig4 20:59, December 16, 2009 (UTC)