How was the "Improvement" determined?
- Orca 19:01, 28 Jun 2005 (EDT)
- Read on the page... at the top.. labeled Improvement:
Since this page that the 'to big' warning on it. Maybe it should be broken up into seperate pages containing tables for Journeyman, Expert, Artisan, and Master. --Ralthor 22:16, 7 April 2006 (EDT)
|This page has met the requirements for avoiding deletion in the Deletion policy.|
- Delete ClydeJr 16:08, 1 June 2006 (EDT) - (See comments below)
- Keep Ralthor 23:02, 8 June 2006 (EDT) - (This should probably point to those pages instead of being deleted)
- Keep Mikk 05:39, 13 June 2006 (EDT) - (Of course. Stop being silly people. If you split a page into new pages, the old one becomes a link farm. Otherwise you get broken links from the outside world (and from search engines).)
- Keep Jeoh 06:38, 16 June 2006 (EDT) - (See comments below.)
- Keep Kirkburn 16:46, 26 June 2006 (EDT) - ()
This page is way too big and most of the data has been replicated in several other pages, mainly Apprentice blacksmithing plans, Journeyman blacksmithing plans, Expert blacksmithing plans, and Artisan blacksmithing plans. - ClydeJr 16:08, 1 June 2006 (EDT) -ClydeJr 16:08, 1 June 2006 (EDT)
In my opinion this should become a disambiguation page, to the pages mentioned above. Jeoh 06:38, 16 June 2006 (EDT)
- I made this a disambig page now --Mikk 17:13, 25 June 2006 (EDT)
Additional work for this page needed Edit
More research revealed that the drops in Stratholme and the ones in BRD are very different in character. Precise locations were found in Stratholme (courtesy of some comments on wowhead), but only approximate locations were found for Blackrock Depths.
I would like to see better location notes (as in, coords) for Plans locations in BRD. Also, if we could get some first-hand data on which set of plans was found in which location, that would be keen. This will be difficult, as (I believe) once you have the recipe, you may no longer open the plans object.
There are engineering plans that are found in a similar fashion, and should be noted separately.
--Eirik Ratcatcher 19:41, 28 February 2008 (UTC)