Can anyone confirm until what rep you get rep from trash? I heard it's honored.
- Trash kills in AQ40 only get you as far as 2999 / 3000 Neutral. You'll need a quest to push you into Friendly. Starlightblunder 14:58, 19 April 2006 (EDT)
The only way you can gain rep after 2999/3000 Neutral is by either having followed the "What tomorrow brings" quest through the Cenarion Circle quest line or by killing bosses in TAQ or RAQ.
The quicker way is probably raiding AQ40 regularly together with a fair bit of Silithus farming for [Silithid Carapace Fragment]s (which you can turn in at Cenarion Hold for 200 rep for each 200 - 220 if Human)
Losing Brood of Nozdormu Faction?
Will killing Anachronos outside Caverns of Time cost you Brood of Nozdormu faction? If so, how much?--Darkfox190 01:38, 13 June 2006 (EDT)
- I'm pretty sure Anachronos still can't be killed. When he has 20% health left, he'll say, "It's not my time" or something similar and disappear. I'm pretty sure Blizzard hasn't changed this. I do wonder if killing the other bronze dragons near Anachronos will cause the player to lose reputation though. DaAznSaN 01:46, 13 June 2006 (EDT)
- You don't lose reputation by killing the small dragons around Chronalis and Anachronos. --Ymihere 01:32, 29 June 2006 (EDT)
- Is there any way to lose rep with the Brood of Nozdormu whatsoever? I know killing Anachronos is out of the question, but how about any of the other dragons affiliated with the faction Brood of Nozdormu, like the one in Cenarion Hold? --Dregtal
Silithid Carapace Fragments
At what rep level do you stop getting reputation for handing in the 200 Silithid Carapace Fragments? If you have just started AQ40, is it better to wait until the AQ40 trash takes you out of Neutral, and then hand in all the Silithid Carapace Fragments to help get you to Friendly? --Eltari 17:47, 4 July 2006 (EDT)
You can only gain rep up until neutral using the fragments. I just completed this questline. Once I did the turn in of fragments that boosted me to neutral, the quest was no longer available.
Caverns Of Time
Now that no-one wants to go through any Old-World Instances, it's a lot harder to get reputation with these guys. However, is it required to get into the Caverns of Time? --Donmy 21:10, 13 November 2007 (EST)
- Nope.-- 17:42, 24 November 2007 (UTC)
If you are having a difficult time getting enough people to clear bosses in AQ40, its still possible to get rep from the trash leading up to the first boss with just a couple people. (I two manned this with my bf) The 4 packs of guardians that come will ALL respawn if you reset any one of them. If you go in and kill 3 out of the 4, and reset them by leaving/shadowmeld/invis you will get 300 rep and a new pack of 4 mobs. This seemed to be quicker than clearing all the trash & farming bug parts while waiting on respawn timer (its 30 minutes). Trilless (talk) 04:16, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
Quests Not all Brood Rep
For the Chain about the 500 Pound Chicken.... the two middle quests do not give Brood rep, they give Gadgetzan Rep. Not sure if those were added into the "total rep" for completing the scepter quest chain. Trilless (talk) 17:55, 12 March 2009 (UTC)