Added a small section about appearances, mostly observation, if someone knows where to cite the info be my guest. I don't happen to have many of the books with me. Rannulf 07:39, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- Point of this is an article about Fel magic. Fel corruption should have its own article if it doesn't already. Not all users of fel magic necessarily mutate into demonic creatures.Baggins (talk) 07:42, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
- Didn't see that, sorry for the mix up. --Rannulf 16:56, 22 May 2008 (UTC)
Removing cited sources/canon information Edit
Why did Raylan remove references/cited material?
Is this WoWWiki's policy, to remove cited sources?
- Which part copied verbatim from wowpedia for no apparent reason would you like me to reconsider? Raylan13 (talk) 02:23, September 28, 2014 (UTC)
- What are you yapping about? The information from WoWpedia is canon and is referenced. The RPG is non-canon and does not represent OFFICIAL lore. What's your reason for removing official lore and replacing it with information from the RPG? Fruitmedley (talk) 01:24, September 29, 2014 (UTC)Fruitmedley
- Oh, I'm sorry, is having the same exact words in the RPG section as WoWpedia has it not copying wholesale and passing it off as your own work? The RPG is not canon, and so if you want to help the WoW community in the slightest, divide canon from non-canon so you're not sharing only non-canon information, misleading people into thinking this site contains information fom Blizzard when it doesn't.Fruitmedley (talk) 20:46, November 12, 2014 (UTC)Fruitmedley