Why is Extreme Candy War - a Warcraft III map listed on this page? It deals with Warcraft 3. Rockfang 22:44, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
Word of advice: The town raids are WORTHLESS, 3 Lousy treats for 10mins worth of work! --Ramsey 13:12, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- Candy (and other very similar items like fruitcake) is the only seasonal item that actually makes a difference on gameplay. As far as I know, there is no other item in the game that enable the level of mana regen it enables. Mckaysalisbury 05:39, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
- Also, if you are trying to complete the mask acheivement especially, it gives you one more treat bag with 3 treats (like 3 more trick or treats which all give a bag) which greatly adds to your odds of collecting the required masks, squashlings, and hallowed helm. --WoWWiki-Dga (talk) 21:46, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
Putting out fires
There's a new quest this year to put out fires, supposedly started by the Horseman, in the starting towns. Can't see any info on wowhead.com yet, except for the Water Bucket. 13:57, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- I've added the info to the page that I got from completing the quest in kharanos. Does not have any pre-reqs Timb0h 16:28, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
The Southshore quests - Crashing the Wickerman etc - are listed as minimum level 59, but I've done them at 36 with a friend who was level 34. Not sure what the real limit is but 59/60 isn't right. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Vardebedian (talk · contr).
- I wouldn't be surprised if the quest level was 60, but the minimum level is definately nowhere near that. I've just done the Wickerman one on a lvl 56 rogue and a lvl 24 warlock. Jormungand01 (talk) 08:04, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
I'm not shur in this is part of holiday event but the Argent Healers have appeared and so had a zombie disease players and NPCs can carry. I typed up all I could figure out so far on the talk page for healer.--Foxwidget (talk) 02:24, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think it's more likely that this is part of the WotLK intro event. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 07:06, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
Zombie Infestation! 00:48, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
Two versions of Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor achievements?
Theramore trick or treat
threamore not avalible in trick or treat due to being blown up
any one have any ideas on how to get this last trick or treat kind of annoying that it stops you from getting 3 acchivements and the hallowd tittle