Something about Jaina... Edit
She casts mass teleport in a hurry for reinforcements lead by Uther but they WALK back to Hearthglen instead of casting Mass teleport again... What is up with that or is that just a major plot hole? --The last Alterac (talk) 14:00, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
- That's not for us to decide. Also remember that WoWWik is not a forum and non-editorial edits are frowned upon. User:Gourra/Sig2 14:24, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
- Mages have their limits. 14:27, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
Then again she might of only had 350 gold on her and she could only afford one scroll of town portal... That or the poor gameplay story serigation + it was an awsome level and should not doubt charecter incompetence (Well it does make sence as it is quite normal to make blatantly obvious mistakes. I thought it was only theories which are frowned upon? That and I just wasted you guys time as I can see by answering my own question. Leave it to plot holes --The last Alterac (talk) 12:15, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
Hearthglen destroyed? Edit
Changes in Cataclysm? Edit
With the Western Plaguelands confirmed to be free of the Lich King's influence in Cataclysm, Hearthglen poses some interesting questions. There are 4 possible theories off the top of my head:
(POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)
- Hearthglen was deserted when the Scarlet Crusade became the Scarlet Onslaught and moved to Northrend. This could leave the town up for grabs in a PvP scenario.
- Hearthglen was deserted, and Tirion is free to take back his old town as an Argent Crusade outpost.
- Hearthglen is still held by the Scarlets, who still haven't wised up after the Fall of the Lich King, and Tirion takes back his old town for the Argent Crusade by force.
- Hearthglen still has a Scarlet presence, and Tirion jolts the Scarlets back to their senses. Possibly not likely due to the fact that his son was executed by Isillien.
- Why would not the rests scarlets join the Alliance, now that they are cleared of the corruption? It would allow to protect an appreciated faction by the players and to give a place for the Alliance. Especially since Hearthglen remains a city, with what that implies(civilians etc.). With the war, These relics of the old Lordaeron do not make task. --Garithos4ever (talk) 01:23, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Hearthglen will likely remain a Scarlet Crusade city. It was never directly attacked by the Scourge in the same way the Scarlet town in EPL was. Tyr's Hand will likely remain as well.
- What it comes down to is, they're sort of continuing the story, but not erasing it... certain zones are going to take place in different time periods... just so it doesn't confuse players entering northrend (where it's all about killing the lich king). User:Coobra/Sig4 01:47, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I think they're trying to avoid doing things like that... cause they want players who have done certain things to go back and help others if they need it. It was one of the issues they noticed come up in places like Storm Peaks and Icecrown. User:Coobra/Sig4 03:40, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
I uploade a image of Hearthglen in Cata ... Edit
- Yes, the first one was fine, there's no need to type it out again. Second, you're perfectly capable of adding it yourself. In fact we encourage that sort of thing. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk)
It took me sometime to figure out how to add it thats why asked someone to do it for me. Wasnt trying to be lazy it was just super confusing trying to figure out how to add a image. Rimor Conscientia (talk) 19:10, July 11, 2010 (UTC)