- Good idea, though never sign main articles please.-- 02:21, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Oop. Sorry about that.--Blayaden 02:23, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- Over the past few weeks I've been making periodical visits to North Point Tower to count the number of high elven Theramore Sentrys stationed there. As of today I have made my final check at 2:30pm. The numbers (excluding Captain Darill) are as follows: 4, 6, 3, 5, 6, 2, 7, 4, 5, and 3. I should note that the spawns were fairly random,(both male and female, as well as the humans) and they appeared pretty much in every location possible. (on one of the counts of six the tower had 5(!) female elves inside, several female humans, and one lucky elf guy at the top of the tower. XD The one count of 7 included a Theramore Infiltrator that had wandered nearby. Does this seem to be an increase?
- I have not been able to count the infiltrators because (1) I'm a warrior, and lack detection abilities, and (2) I kept being killed mercilessly by the guards and eventually broke every piece of equipment I owned. T_T (2g, 89s repair bill) I hope you all find this data useful. --Blayaden 04:53, 20 December 2007 (UTC)
- Now that's commitment. --User:Varghedin/Sig 14:22, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, thats true... If we really wanted to count "undead high elves" we would have to add all the high elf ghosts from the ghostlands and the severed spirits from outland to the Unamed High Elf section...--Blayaden (talk) 21:20, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
More named High Elves Edit
Once this article respected a strict (since it respected policies) alphabetical order, now it's a total mess. Please don't be so hasty to add NPCs without control... --N'Nanz (talk) 15:44, 1 July 2009 (UTC)