Lots of Horde specific locations missing - who can help :) Znurd 03:19, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
Splitting the various Edit
Isn't it better to list the different things on their own pages? It feels a little jumbled to sift through forges to find the mailbox, or to sift through the cookpots to find the anvils. Sanderdolphin 00:45, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
I'm 50:50 on this. At times it is good to see everything in a zone, other times would be good to see all devices of one type together. Znurd 05:07, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- Honestly, I'd do both. List out fixed devices, sorted by type, on the zone pages. Also, list each item's locations on that item's page, sorted by zone. 06:35, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- Considering not all the fixed devices are even marked due to the amount. Silvermoon alone has 11 mailboxes, but only 4 listed. And this page will only get much much bigger with the next xpak, I agree moving things around should happen...and before more appears. User:Coobra/Sig1 06:41, 14 December 2007 (UTC)
- I've started the work necessary to rearrange the information in this article:
- One index page, replacing this one, with links to pages containing all fixed devices in a specific zone
- An article for each device type ('Cooking spots', 'Mailboxes' and 'Forges and Anvils')
- Riding trainers (mount trainers in this article) and stables are already available on other pages).
- Qevers (talk) 14:03, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
There is also a campfire in Auberdine, at the dwarves' camp.