Where did the wings go?
Magtheridon appears to have no wings.
It looks to me a like it could very well be an unfinished modle. They did release pictures of Just his legs and torso at first. -- BestBrian
As good a reason as any for keeping him alive...
So Illidan is draining his blood to create fel orcs, hmm? Nasty, but then Magtheridon inflicted a lot of pain on the Draenei and the other inhabitants of Outland during his reign, so he deserves a taste of his own medicine, at least until a raiding party puts him out of his misery.
I know the creative people have taken a lot of flak for the recent developments with the Draenei and other things, but I think this is a pretty good twist: having Illidan aware of what Mannoroth did and using another Pit Lord, Magtheridon, to achieve the same ends.
I'm concerned that Illidan's creating fel orcs, though, especially if he's doing so against the orcs' will. If so, my user name will no longer hold the least bit true.--Illidan Rocks 12:40, 20 December 2006 (EST)
Fixing the page
Can someone please fix the page so that there aren't huge gaps between paragraphs. I don't know how to do it.--User:Noman953 12:40, 27 December 2006 (EST)
- The beginning sections were spaced way waaaaay apart. Fixed! 14:23, 27 January 2007 (EST)
Who voices Magtheridon? It sounds an AWFUL lot like Kelsey Gramer of Frasier fame.
- I think he's voiced by William Morgan Sheppard, but I'm not 100% sure (kinda hard to concentrate on a random voice when you're killing stuff in BF). Quanta 01:02, 16 May 2007 (EDT)
- According to his entry at Wikipedia, the late Tony Jay provided the voice for Magtheridon - obviously recorded at some point before his death in August '06. He's also credited as the narrator, telling the backstory about your character's race as you start a new one, but I'm used to his voice being a bit deeper than that...like that of Magtheridon, as a matter of fact. --Joshmaul 22:10, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
Stats in W3
Do we really need statistics of Magtheridon in Warcraft III? I think that this section should be removed and replaced by strategy stub (there are a few guilds making kill attempts - it's only a matter of days, maybe weeks and Magtheridon will be downed). -- Vysogota 08:15, 21 February 2007 (EST)
- Yes indeed, whole W3 info can be moved onto another page and only kept a link as in "Magtheridon in Warcraft3". The fight overview info is atm on the Magtheridon's Lair page, shouldn't be at this page? Or atleast at a "Magtheridon (Tactics)" page. -- 03:36, 25 February 2007 (EST)
I don't know why people keep putting the strategy in the Magtheridon's Lair article. The strats for every other boss are located in the boss' article, not the zone article.
Few new images over on sons of the storm, two in Raneman's gallery and one in Samwise's. Can someone who knows more about coding and images and what not put them up over here?Tweak the Whacked 00:48, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
Anyone want to put those on the page?Tweak the Whacked 21:54, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
- How does that relate to anything?-- 20:14, 27 April 2008 (UTC)