The text colors for the epic / rare loot are really horrible. Should we use plain white text, different table color background, or... anyone ideas? CJ 01:38, 15 March 2006 (EST)
Should Molten Core specific BoE epic drops (Tier 1 belts and bracers) be mentioned? Should BoP tradeskill plans be mentioned as well? Also should faction-specific drops (such as the paladin boots from golemagg) be distiguished? --Cigawoot 13:23, 15 March 2006 (EST)
Text Color's Edit
yeah the color's suck. I can't read it, and it hurts my eyes.
- --OwlBoy 21:52, 19 March 2006 (EST)
Redesign Apr 11 2006 Edit
Attempted a redesign on Apr 11 2006. Notable changes are:
- Fixed the purple to be a more readable shade
- Changed background colors to be more readable and to guide the eye into columns
- Moved the Ragnaros/Cache items to the bottom since that's the order most people will encounter them
- Inverted the axes of the Ragnaros box so it parallels the other two boxes
- Clarified the "Different/Common" idea by renaming them and putting the "Shared" items into a single box.
Feedback is certainly welcome but I think this is an improvement!
- --Oryx 13:41, 11 Apr 2006 (PST)
- big improvement !! CJ 15:55, 11 April 2006 (EDT)
Trash Mobs? Edit
Shouldn't the trash-mob epics be included? (All the T1 bracers, etc) Mooklepticon 12:16, 26 June 2006 (EDT)
Relocated from template Jul 15 2006 Edit
For some reason this content was all stored in a template, which was used nowhere else and had nothing template-y about it. Relocated the contents to this page. 15:09, 15 July 2006 (PDT)