Merge with cougar Edit
Point of note mountain lion has its own article in the rpg. Note the section title in all its bold glory.10:20, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- Don't use real world info to classify things Gourra. Rolandius (talk - contr) 10:22, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- Baggins, you do know that Monster Guide is about lore for mobs in World of Warcraft, right?
- And Rolandius, there is no reason at all to separate mountain lions from cougar if they are the same thing. Despite what you may think. --User:Gourra/Sig2 10:36, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
I personally agree with Rolandius on this case. This is Warcraft here; just because it's a certain way in RL doesn't mean it is in Warcraft.
- Also on a related note, panthers are another name for mountain lion in real life. Doesn't really apply to warcraft though. The rpg states that statistics for mountain lions could apply any feline of similar size, such as jaguars, panthers, and leopards. In other words it seperates panthers from mountain lions, but the stats could be applied to both.
- In anycase if a merge was to take place it would have to go the other way around. Cougar into mountain lion since mountain lion got the article title.Baggins (talk) 10:51, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
Cougar got merged with mountain lion now, so my opinion that it was to be merged still stands. --User:Gourra/Sig2 09:21, 6 May 2009 (UTC)