Heal Effeciency Edit
A small but intersting note. Someone has added that paladins have the most mana efficient heals in the game. Unless this is referring to Lay on Hands I'm wondering if the paladin gets huge talent bonuses that no other healing class can get, because base heal/mana ratio for Holy Light is only 2,76 (according to this wiki) which is way lower than Healing Touch, Healing Wave and Greater Heal (all around 3,15). If that text is referring to Lay on hands it is just an odd coment. Skrofler 02:07, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
To Tyka, about the 4 August changes Edit
I fully admit that a couple of the changes I made were with tongue in cheek, but seriously, a couple of the changes that you made were pointless. The "Good hunters should..." statement was probably a relic from when Blessing of Might did not buff ranged AP. It is no longer relevant in any way and in fact doesn't make sense, other than bearing in mind what I just said. And reducible is the correct spelling. Even if I do think Ret pallies need a better reputation, I still know how to spell. Please change it back. Schmidt 21:39, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
- I think we may have crossed over with one of the edits as some of those amendments don't make sense from what I actually did which was just remove the "lol" and amended the spelling of reducible, which didn't look right to me at all. Fixed. Tyka 02:14, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
- Ah. I thought there would be a warning for you that we were having an unintentional edit conflict. Oh well. :) Schmidt 02:08, 6 August 2007 (UTC)
Keep it CleanEdit
- Please keep in mind that this is not your blog; Too many of the points sounded like whiney complaints more than proper advice.
- Please read the whole of the Article before editing, and avoid repeating a point already made.
- This discussion page exists for a good reason. Do not add 'edits' to the main Article. If you want to make a point and are unsure of what to write, request attention here. The 'edits' lessen the over-all quality appearance of the page.
Retribution revamp? Edit
Re this line:"Be informed though, Blizzard is revamping the Retribution tree and will be greatly increasing our sustained DPS and enhancing our raid utility. " Is this obsolete? Is there still an expected Retribution change or did this refer to the changes that came with TBC? -- Harveydrone ( talk | work ) 23:23, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
This page does not contain any information about leveling. 80%+ of PVE is leveling. Specs, gear and leveling strategy should be discussed but is not. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Fourwindsoh (talk · contr).
- Because you can find information about leveling here: Starting_a_paladin --WakemanCK (talk) 09:42, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
Tankadins, Retadins, and Healadins Edit
Should we have a subsection like the Druid page (i.e. "Things Bears want Cats to know")? It seems like a very appropriate thing for here also, since Paladins are another one of those highly versatile classes. EDIT--forgot my ~'s. Greatcow95 (talk) 02:28, 3 August 2008 (UTC)
I'm doing some minor cosmetic repair on the page: There is no such word as "passersbyers." The word is "passersby." I mean, seriously, I hope people don't refer to their "mothers-ins-laws"! By the holy hooves of Velen, is this the best our school systems have to offer? Tiraline (talk) 18:18, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
Automated transfer of Problem Report #13106 Edit
The following message was left by Anonymous via PR #13106 on 2008-08-21 08:45:48 UTC
It said at the end that we cant bless a Imp, but this is totaly false, we can bless a Imp cause he has Phase Shift, but if the warlock put off Phase Shift for only 1 second, the Imp can be buff and bless.
Things Paladins want others to know Edit
In the last bullet about what paladins want other to know, it should be noted that Hand of Reckoning functions exactly like taunt, meaning it is not automatically better to have the pull be done by a paladin. I'm not sure what the threat values of Avenger's Shield and Heroic Throw are, but they are likely very similar. I left the point intact for now, but I may change this point if/when I find threat values. Decibal (T / C / [Wowhead]) 21:05, 22 May 2009 (UTC)