Are current (non-bc) raids being reduced to 25 man max? -- Iamdeadfish 11:42, 8 November 2006 (EST)
- No, not yet :) -- (talk) 11:42, 8 November 2006 (EST)
Could use some information on raid reseting, how does it work?
outdoor raid encounters link broken / missing Zurgat 07:04, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
How on earth can the page look correct with the contets nestled up under the opening paragraph like that. It simply looks ugly. It looks like someone put it in the wrong place. I mean, if that's policy, okay.... but it really looks like crap to me. I'll leave it be though if it's just the way it's supposed to be, or I'm the only one who thinks it looks awful.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Bane (talk · contr).
- I think it's just you Bane. :/. Every user at wikipedia manages to get along with it, as well as just about every article on this wiki. --Sky (talk | con | ) 10:30, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
it looks pathetic, especially on larger pages. TBH, the toc should be "hidden" by default, just like the raid dungeons nav box currently is by detault. -15:26, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- Tocright should be avoided as it is inconsistent, and does not work well with infoboxes and nav boxes. Expand the raid box, and then see what looks more sensible. 19:04, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- Alright, well if it's just my odd sense of style, then that's fine. I do think the formatting looks weird. I don't like how the contents look, or even the raid box when it's expanded. How it cuts down into other sections looks odd. It doesn't lend itself well to the overall flow in my opinion. When the raid box is expanded the line under 'Raid Instances' actually touches the box. It makes it look more like it's part of the actual content, instead of the metacontent that should be to the side and not interacting with the actual document flow. Bane 22:36, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- I don't see that as a problem - 09:56, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
Azjol Nerub Raid?
Where have you heard this? User:Ofel/Ofel
Unable to enter after releasing while fighting a boss
Can someone confirm this? Last night I did 25 man Valt. I died at the start of the fight and I figured I could release and get back in time to get the achievement (it is like a 20s walk from the zone). However when I attempted to zone in I got poped back out alive with a message that said something like 'you cant enter because of a encounter occurring'. I never encountered this before in normal instances or heroics so is this condition specific to raids or just to the Valt raid? Ifandbut (talk) 17:16, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
Some raids apart of the story?
Are some raids apart of the story? I don't know much about them