- Why: Comments about realms violate WoWWiki's Neutral point of view policy.
How to add healpful info about a realm Edit
If you would like to add helpful info about a realm, like friendly population to players of a particular background (Italian, Polish, Scandinavian, etc.), please add it to Talk:Realms_list/Realms_notes in the following format:
- *[[Server:name_and_region|name_and_region]] — Comment.
- Example: *[[Server:Blackrock_US|Blackrock]] — Blah blah blah.
Maybe time to remove the Time-zone information since its not relevant anymore? --Dracomage 13:14, 8 Dec 2005 (EST)
- No, there are many people that like to use that information when selecting a server. --SIlentdoom720 23:12, 27 Jan 2006 (EST)
Linking Guilds Edit
It seems most of the pages are setting up using internal links for the guilds, many/most of which don't exist, and in some cases, point to disambiguation page or the wrong guild info where there are naming collisions. Does it make more sense to have them not be links initially, and then add the link if/when they create a wowwiki page about themselves? Fordan 11:08, 11 June 2006 (EDT)
some other stuff Edit
Where would the server "Echo Isles" fit in, since it is not in the North American realms list? I believe its Pacific, but I am not sure. Geengyr 21:54, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
PvP, PvE, but what about Normal? Edit
Aren't there normal servers as well? Why are all the servers listed PvP or PvE?02:28, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
- PvE and Normal are the same 17:10, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
Automated transfer of Problem Report #14662 Edit
The following message was left by Anonymous via PR #14662 on 2008-10-23 21:18:59 UTC
Number of realms Edit
Wouldn't it be interesting to know how many there are in total? Does someone now? I counted 741 ^^17:10, 12 March 2009 (UTC)