Please put comments about realms below in the following format:
- *[[Server:name_and_region|name_and_region]] — Comment.
- Example: *[[Server:Blackrock_US|Blackrock]] — Blah blah blah.
DO NOT put guild info here.
Notes about realms
- Quel'Thalas US — One of Blizzard's official "Latin American Realms." (Though the server is apparently located in Dallas, Texas.)
- Azuremyst US — High Alliance population. Roughly 4:1 Alliance to Horde ratio.
- Eitrigg US — Some Bulgarian population
- Bleeding Hollow US — Extremely high Kuwaiti population. Note that a lot speak Arabic.
- Drakkari US — One of Blizzard's official "Latin American Realms." (Though the server is apparently located in Dallas, Texas.)
- Gurubashi US — Same as Warsong US: extremely high Brazilian population, a high percentage of the server's population speaks Portuguese.
- Hakkar US — High latin population.
- Ragnaros US — One of Blizzard's official "Latin American Realms." (Though the server is apparently located in Dallas, Texas.)
- Warsong US — Extremely high Brazilian population, note that a high percentage of the server's population speaks Portuguese.
- Anachronos Europe — Some UK, Dutch, Scandinavian and Polish.
- Azjol-Nerub Europe — Mainly UK.
- Emerald Dream Europe — Much higher Alliance population than Horde.
- Khadgar Europe — UK, Scandinavian, eastern Europe, Russian.
- Kilrogg Europe — A very high Dutch population and some from UK.
- Al'Akir Europe — Lots of Swedish and Danish.
- Ahn'Qiraj Europe — Lots of Russian and Scandinavian.
- Auchindoun Europe — Lot of Russian and Swedish.
- Bloodfeather Europe — Many Scandinavian and Portuguese. Horde has many Chinese.
- Bloodscalp Europe — Very high Hungarian population, some Dutch on Horde.
- Burning Legion Europe — Very high Polish and Turkish population, some UK, Dutch, Scandinavian.
- Burning Steppes Europe — A lot of Russian, Polish.
- Crushridge Europe — Mostly Italian. Almost all speak Italian.
- Darksorrow Europe — Many english, dutch, finnish and swedish.
- Deathwing Europe — Mostly Russian, Persian, Scandinavian and Dutch.
- Drak'thul Europe — Mostly Czech Republic and Slovak Republic.
- Executus Europe — Many Scandinavian.
- Frostmane Europe — Very high Swedish and significant amounts of Norwegian and Portuguese.
- Frostwhisper Europe — Very high population of Scandinavian and British.
- Genjuros Europe — Extremely high Greek population. Some Dutch and Swedish.
- Grim Batol Europe — Many Norwegian, Portuguese and some Turkish.
- Haomarush Europe — Mostly Scandinavian, Greek, and British.
- Hakkar Europe — Mostly Italian. Speak Italian everywhere.
- Karazhan Europe — More Horde than Alliance. Lots of Dutch, Turkish and Scandinavian.
- Magtheridon Europe — Mostly Scandanavian and primarily Swedish.
- Molten Core Europe — Mostly Russian. Speak Russian everywhere.
- Neptulon Europe — Some Bulgarian population. Alliance outnumbers Horde.
- Outland Europe — Mainly Swedish and UK population.
- Ragnaros Europe — Many from Sweden, Hungary and a lot from Norway.
- Ravencrest Europe — Mostly Danish, also a lot of Finnish and Swedish. Primarily Scandinavian overall.
- Shadowmoon Europe — Lots of Russian.
- Shattered Halls Europe — Some Dutch, UK and other Scandanavian.
- Shattered Hand Europe — Mostly Swedish.
- Skullcrusher Europe — Many Duch, Icelander and Sweden.
- Stonemaul Europe — Mostly Russian. Speak Russian everywhere.
- Stormreaver Europe — A lot of Finnish people.
- Stormscale Europe — High population of Swedish, with some Greek and Dutch.
- Tarren Mill Europe — Mainly Scandinavian, Dutch, Icelandic, and English. Horde have many Russian.
- Trollbane Europe — Very high Dutch and Swedish population.
- Vashj Europe — Mostly Dutch, Scandinavian and English.
- Vek'nilash Europe — Many Scandinavian and Dutch.
- Warsong Europe — Mostly Russian. Speak Russian everywhere.
- Xavius Europe — Horde has a many Chinese. A lot of Serbian.