Is that quote correct? Wouldn't he have said "Holy Paladins heal great" and other types don't? Or even "except for Retribution Paladins, most paladins can't fight"? If he said this exact quote then he is drunk and I don't believe anything else he says. Anyone playing the game will tell you a holy paladin heals more than a retribution paladin, and a retribution paladin has more dps than a holy paladin. Rolandius (talk - contr) 10:09, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- Compared to priests paladins are not as good healers in the lore. Paladins are hybrid class that do a bit of healing and can also get into heavy front line combat. Context is the key, and yes he stated that retribution paladins can't heal as well as other paladins. I must warn you to not compare MMO game mechanics to lore comments.Baggins (talk) 10:17, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- That quote still doesn't make sense. He is talking about paladin not priests. The quote says as I under stand it, "Except those damn "Retribution Paladins", most of 'em can't heal worth a damn. Bah." Okay like I said and you just said, Retribution Paladins cannot heal that well so I am confused. Rolandius (talk - contr) 10:35, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
- The quote is only part of his comment he was comparing paladins and retribution paladins. First he stated that all paladins can heal a bit and are useful, and then he's saying except the Retribution Paladins. They can't heal worth a damn. Makes perfect sense to me...
- Now it does. I thought he said except for Retribution Paladins etc. Now I see that he said Paladins can heal, except for Retribution Paladins.
- AS I mentioned above, the others aren't listed in lore. "this article wouldn't exist if he hadn't made reference to them. Otherwise retribution paladins are just game mechanics and not lore." If somethin in the game gave an offiical history and background to those other paladins they'd get their own articles too. If you just want to learn about those talents though just to to the related talent pages.Baggins (talk) 11:11, 15 June 2008 (UTC)