Maybe "kel" is the old high elven way of writing "quel", meaning "high"? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dreanys (talk · contr).
- Or perhaps just Blizzard who can't spell in their own languages. TherasTaneel (talk) 19:14, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Or maybe it is a different word.--SWM2448 19:20, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Although it might be related to how Quel'Thalas got spelled, somehow no longer mentioned in the article, but still in its talkpage. TherasTaneel (talk) 19:30, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- It was always spell as it is. The narrator (Bill Roper?) mispronounced it.--SWM2448 19:32, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh,...missread then I guess. TherasTaneel (talk) 19:44, May 17, 2010 (UTC)