The most disgusting city in the game
Yep, and most laggy, seeing there's atleast a thousand people there at all times. People keep asking for an Auction House there, but I really hope that will never happen, seeing as there won't be any people left in Azeroth. That would make all the pre-TBC citys ghosttowns, and Shattrath would be even more laggy then ever. Personally, I have no idea why people keep hanging around there so much as they do. It's depressing to stay there, in my opinion.
Canis 20 March 2008
Is it correct that Horde start out neutral with the Aldor? I would have thought they were unfriendly, as Alliance are with the Scryers.--Aeleas 11:50, 31 October 2006 (EST)
- That is not accurate. Of of the 11/9 patch, all factions start neutral (0/3000) with the Aldor, Scyers, and Sha'tar. There are quests to gain faction from there. ~~Silvremist
Is there any way to gain reputation with either the Scryers or the Aldor once you're below neutral (hated, hostile) with them?--Sunami 6:05, 27 November 2006 (EST)
Teleports to major Azeroth Cities
Can anyone describe better how these are working? Can a member of the Alliance teleport to a Horde captial, meaning attacking a city of the opposite faction would become very easy. Also, where in Shattrath City are the portals placed? Near the inn? =D -- FireFly 07:00, 16 December 2006 (EST)
- The portals are all, both Alliance and Horde, located in the middle, in the Terrace of Light. Players cannot use teleports of the opposite faction.Iwanttobeasleep 04:52, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
The only thing that worrys me is that if lets say i deside to gain reputation with Aldor that meens for every quest i do i lose reputation with Scryers. In one point you will most probaly get hated by one side of the city with dosent seem apropriet since they bouth or in same city. Imagin you are walking along and sudenly one of the oposit sider NPCs gank you. But the portal is in the middle of the city where everyone can enter so that wount be a problem.
- I think that the reputation you lose by siding with the other faction will be somehow limited to neutral, unfriendly or something like this - I can't imagine having NPCs that attack you on sight in a neutral city.
- And about the portals - I think that you won't be able to enter a portal to a city of a rival faction, because I don't believe Blizzard would make things like that. --Sul'jin 13:27, 7 January 2007 (EST)
- Yeah, the portals are in a neutral area, and you can't warp to someone else's city, á la mage teleports. --Tinkerer 13:37, 7 January 2007 (EST)
- No, you do become 'Hated' with the other faction. They will not attack you in Shattrath (unless you enter their territory), but they will attack in the wider world. -- 13:45, 7 January 2007 (EST)
If your hated with Scryers, the scryers will only attack you if you go into Scryer's tier, Scryer npc's won't attack you anywhere else, works the same way for the Aldor. Hordesupporter 01:02, 11 May 2007 (EDT)