- Who knows. I'm kinda surprised that there weren't any quests to start with. Several factions introduced in Northrend don't have possible reputation gains; The Sunreavers don't have quests either. Hopefully, they will probably be added in a future patch... I hope...--Blayaden (talk) 21:34, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
- Well, thats kidna mean. They have their uses, and are certainly doing their best considering the circumstances; they host the Alliance safe haven in Dalaran, and many of its mages have joined the Alliance Vanguard/7th Legion in fighting the Lich King.
- In my opinion, their pressence there has something to do with the "secret" still unknown raid instance that is supposed to be implemented somewhere between Ulduar raid and Icecrown Citadel. It's worth noting that neither the Silver Covenant nor the Sunreavers give any quest at all at this moment, and they are both their respective Factions' representatives in Crystalsong Forest. What I think is that quests in Crystalsong Forest, the "secret" instance and Silver Covenant/Sunreavers rep will be implemented the same content patch; this of course leads to more questions about what the new instance will be, maybe something related to the Emerald Dream and/or the Nightmare (as it seems a fitting theme for Crystalsong)? --Morgaur (talk) 15:51, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- With the Windrunner's Overlook and Sunreaver's Command it seems pretty obvious that there are important things going down in Crystalsong Forest. Its strange that while they both have flightmasters,(and mounts) neither one is operational. Both places are marked as quest hubs. Aside from Dalaran, Crystalsong is pretty barren of activity from what I've seen. The night elf Ruins of Shandaral is also pretty suspicious... I hope that when the patch comes, it will have a neat cinematic like with the Sunwell and Zul'aman. (With the Silver Covenant shouting WE ARE HIGH ELVES #%$@ IT!!) XD Unlikely, but neat if it happened. I'm sure they're tired of people asking "wy r ter belfs hre omgwtf"--Blayaden (talk) 17:40, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
- I just remember about an interview with some Blizz dev about WotLK way before the Beta, in which the dev said something about a new huge and cool questline involving the Emerald Nightmare and the Archdruid (that got lots of players worldwide go crazy about the Archdruid being the 2nd hero class when it was more likely to be a reference to either Fandral or the return of Malfurion). Now I'm 80 and I haven't seen anything about it, so I wonder if all this can be related, i.e. the questline starting in Crystalsong Forest, involving that "Archdruid" and leading to an instance in the Emerald Dream via Portal in the Great Tree in Crystalsong Forest, with Silver Covenant and the Sunreavers rep gaining in the process. Who knows, could be.--Morgaur (talk) 13:48, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
Rejecting the Blood Elves? Edit
Where is this quote taken from?: "they reject the admission of blood elves into the Kirin Tor". First of all, why would they reject their own kin? Secondly, Vereesa Windrunner is the leader of the Silver Covenant, and she is married to Rhonin, leader of the Kirin Tor. We can assume that it was by Rhonin's initiative that the Sunreavers were offered a place in Dalaran. I just think it's unlikely that Vareesa would waste energy by going against her husband in this matter. Vareesa in not a narrow-minded bastard like Garithos; she wouldn't waste time and energy on trying to get rid of the Sunreavers when both the Lich King and Malygos threaten Dalaran's safety. By doing so, she would also go against her older sister, Sylvanas. It just doesn't sound like Vareesa; going against everything she has ever loved. Anyone got a clue how things are?--WoWWiki-Odolwa (talk) 12:54, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Most high elves do not consider the blood elves to be their kin any longer. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 21:03, 2 January 2009 (UTC)