- How many talk page guidelines are you trying to break in a single posting?? In any case, it took me roughly 8 days of daily quests at friendly to get honored. If you claim it can be done in 1 day, please explain how and it can be added to the wiki. Lajiskin (talk) 15:34, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- It says if you only do the daily quests, which doesn't include turn-ins. User:Gourra/Sig2 15:48, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks to the person who changed it to 8 days. I did all the daily quests in a day and I was confused as to how I could possibly do it in a single day without turning in Relics, etc. 00:04, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
Reputation gains Edit
In my recent experience (Patch 3.3.3a), my (non-human) character went from Hated to Honored with the two quests and (28.600 rep each). The main page (top section, second paragraph) states this should only take you to Neutral. Comments on this talk page suggest it takes you to Friendly. Has something changed with the patches, and is it really easier to gain status, or is it some quirk where my character got special bonuses? --Hops Splurt (talk) 10:58, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- After some more research: the numbers on the Reputation page tell me that, assuming you start at the bottom of Hated, the first quest with 28.600 rep will get you about 2/3 into Hated (which spans 36.000 rep). The next quest, also with 28.600 rep will get you up to 9.200 rep into Honored.
- The spans covered are: Hated 36.000, Hostile 3.000, Unfriendly 3.000, Friendly 6.000 and Honored 12.000. The total span of Hated, Hostile, Unfriendly and Friendly is 48.000 rep. The two quests give a total of 57.200 rep, which puts you 9.200 into Honored, with only 2.800 rep to go to Revered.
- So yes, you go from nothing (the bottom of Hated) to well into Honored with just the two quests. The change came in Patch 3.3.0, with an approximately 30% increase in reputation gain speed. I will update the main page accordingly. --Hops Splurt (talk) 11:40, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you for keeping an eye out. User:Coobra/Sig4 14:39, June 4, 2010 (UTC)