- Went through my screenshots from BC, and found it again. Here it is.
Just curious i was thinking about putting it in that she may be the Infinite Flight Leader since the colors of her spirit form are the same as the Infinite flightNPC582NPC582
- I find that highly unlikely, barring a major temporal incursion (i.e. her future self being the leader, which wouldn't make sense given her sensitivity to the timestream). She also appears to have no motive whatsoever (though since we know nothing about the Infinite Flight and their motives, so that could be revealed at Mt Hyjal). Why would the Prime Consort of the Timless One want to wreck the Timestream? -- (talk · contr) 21:44, 11 May 2007 (EDT)
- one shouldn't spent too much thought into the colours...Look at the netherdragons...when you finished the Zuluhed quest Karynaku clearly appears as a blue dragon, even though the netherdrakes are offsprings of the black flight...--Maibe 21:56, 11 May 2007 (EDT)
- coloring isn't important I should have said her spectral form looks like the Infinite flight, however the nether dragons are descended from the black flight however they were mutated by the destruction of Draenor which is why they are not black in colorNPC582 19:28, 13 May 2007 (EDT)NPC582
- Say, you're aware the fairydragon was a mere placeholder? Remember the time when Onyxia in Stormwind Keep transformed from human into dragonkin form? Saying the spritedarter of soridormi is lore and hints what you say is the same as saying: It's lore that, if dragons move from human to dragon shape they have to go through dragonkin form, because Onyxia did this even though by now she not longer does it and neither does any other dragon.--Maibe 12:06, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
- Only four pages in WoWWiki link to the page "Saridormi". Is there any reference to this name in official lore? If not, then can those four pages not be edited so they link to "Soridormi" instead? Maybe there's something about this confusion of names on the official forums with an answer from blue somewhere. Bonez0r 14:24, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
What a fit waist, for a woman whose principal occupation is to give birth to gargantuan dragons...-- (talk) 13:32, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
Isn't Soridormi the one who was at the creation of the Demon Soul and the Prime Consort to Nozdormu? I haven't seen the event in Ulduar myself, but I'd guess that it was her there? If it was can we put up a picture for it please. If I'm wrong and for some reason Nozdormu had a different Prime Consort representing him at the Demon Soul's creation, can you please let me know and say the name of who it was? jclipps (talk) 19:56, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- That was her, but for some reason (and if I'm not mistaking) only the 4 Aspects are represented.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 20:03, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- She's there, just unnamed. 23:26, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm nevermind they didn't include bronze consorts either... 08:08, 18 May 2009 (UTC)