Retrieved from Talk:Sayaad
"This spell (instant-cast, 4-second cooldown) increases the chances that the enemy will attack another target besides the Succubus."
How positive are you that this is in fact what Soothing Kiss does? Tooltip allows for two other interpretations other than provided in the article:
- That Soothing Kiss lowers the aggro against Succubus and Warlock
- That Soothing Kiss lowers the aggro against whatever Succubuses target is currently attacking
"Soothing Kiss can be set on auto-cast; the AI is very simple-minded and just recasts it on the Succubus's current target at every opportunity."
I heard that, as of patch 1.8, Succubus will only cast Soothing Kiss if Succubus is being attacked. This is not definite and may require testing. --Itinerant 05:02, 30 Nov 2005 (EST)
- "Succubi may very well be the females of the Nathrezim, given their similar anatomical appearence, style of clothing, and powers (Both resemble a cross between the usual image of Satan and Dracula)."
- Hmm, would this mean that all male Nathrezim are masochists? *chuckle*--Illidan Rocks 07:44, 9 Feb 2006 (EST)
Can a beta tester reproduce the informtion on the "Sayaad"? --Ragestorm 16:45, 19 December 2006 (EST)
I dunno if this page is needed anymore, as the Succubus page contains the detailed info on the Sayaad, who are the succubi. 18:22, 27 January 2007 (EST)
- They are actually slightly different things. Succubi is a type of Sayaadi, which in theory encompasses more than just succubi. The in-game correlation between the two is so far one-to-one, but that may change at some point in the future. --User:Varghedin/Sig 20:32, 27 January 2007 (EST)
split into lore and lock pet Edit
Plenty of information here to warrant the two different pages. Splitting would make it easier for a user to find what they're really looking for. --18:22, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
Since we've divided the Succubus article into lore and pet articles, and there is no information on non-Succubi Sayaad, perhaps we should delete this one for now and leave the information on the Succubus Lore article, in much the same way that Anihilan/Pit Lord and Nathrezim/Dreadlord work. -- (talk · contr) 17:32, 12 April 2007 (EDT)
- Erm... Sorry... I AM NOT A VANDAL!
- Should make it a redirect, rather than a deletion, I think. --User:Varghedin/Sig 06:26, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
- I definitely agree with the redirect. The information here is so small that it's probably best added to the Succubus lore article. We wouldn't want to delete a prominent lore term, though. I'm going to tag it for a merge. -- 09:46, 13 April 2007 (EDT)
Sargeras mentions Incubus in the Last Gaurdian. He's going on about something about demons... and he says something about dark/shadow bats and dogs and inccubi. So does this mean male Sayaad exist? Saimdusan 00:25, 16 June 2007 (UTC)
- Ehh can someone tell me why the hell the succubus servers the warlock?if you know please tell me cuz i really want to know
- To the question above the previous post; as the page and common lore already state, Succubi are the Female, Inccubi are the Male, Male versions obviously exist else where would the females come from, besides spawning from the nether.
- To the question just above me; Read the page and it'll make more sense, if not, small description - Warlocks are evil and manipulate whatever to do their bidding through power, they are obviously powerful enough to manipulate Succubi. By the way, sign your posts.