I'd like to see a page dealing with all the ways to teleport in WoW. I recognize that this is a page about mage teleportation - perhaps it should be renamed Teleport_(Mage) or something.
Stuff a teleportation page could cover:
- mage teleportation / portals
- druid teleport to moonglade
- engineer teleportation devices (gnomish to gadget, goblin to winterspring)
- that exalted trinket for transporting within AV
what do you think?
I think it's a fantastic idea. Bragus 22:48, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
Shattrath Teleport Faction Icon
Shouldn't it have the neutral faction icon since the teleport and portal trainer will speak to both factions? I can understand if it was like Gadgetzan with its two flight masters, but this is a little more like the goblin in Ratchet.
To use a very bad comparison.
--Darth603 02:31, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, technically there're two teleports? One ports you to just in front of the alliance portals, the other to just in front of the horde portals. Mckaysalisbury (talk) 21:55, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- Cause this is a group effort, you see something missing help out, be bold. User:Coobra/Sig3 21:51, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- I was bold and I added it, but I don't know enough about it. Feel free to add more information. Mckaysalisbury (talk) 21:54, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
- Gotcha. Here's the pic that goes with. I'm just not sure how to shrink it down and add it. http://home.comcast.net/~bbrixon/dl/Spell_Arcane_TeleportDalaran.png
Three times in a row today my Teleport: Orgrimmar spell has landed me elsewhere in the world, once in Ashenvale, once in Winterspring (in the middle of a mob of demons in Darkwhisper Gorge), and once in the middle of the Veiled Sea off the coast of Desolace. Is this happening to anyone else? Verdris LTA (talk) 21:35, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
- Are you teleporting (as a mage) or are you using Scrolls of Recall to "hearth"? User:Coobra/Sig4 22:13, November 27, 2009 (UTC)