(Please sign comments)
Despawning of Adds Edit
Did this today on heroic, and the adds despawned after we downed the boss. Also, at least one add followed us out of the room without despawning when a fight went bad (though another time the adds despawned as expected). Not clear why. -- Jefpearl 09:16, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
- Had this happen in a group yesterday as well. I suspect they have modified the fight to despawn adds following the boss's death. If anyone else can confirm this, we should probably update the page. 17:15, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
- Happened for me today too, I'm going to change the article. --Falcorian 23:42, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Cannot Cleanse Levitate Edit
Before editing would like info on Cleansind the levitate with paladins, perhaps it's just old info from beta.
I'll run this later with a paly and confirm whether or not the cleanse spell will take off the levitate effect.
Did this with 2 pallies last night although it is listed as magic, neither could remove it.
Bugged Behavior Edit
Did this guy on heroic a few minutes ago. Seems he is bugged, the adds will only spawn if someone is standing inside the room. We originally tried to pull him outside so that the adds would have to follow us, thus bunching up and becoming vulnerable to AoE; but none spawned! Only late into the fight, when one of the rangeds was levitatet into the room, he spawned a few adds that simply ignored. Please confirm and edit into main. Anmoch 20:27, 11 February 2007 (EST)
- I repeated this fight yesterday as a follow up to the 'adds despawn' investigation. We had 2 wipes due to me being overrun by adds (I was healing) but on the third attempt everyone remained just in the hallway leading into the room -- no adds spawned until a levitation placed a player inside the room. Afterwards, all adds despawned as well.
- I plan on doing a third run soon and explicitly testing this to confirm.
- 16:41, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
Removal of info Edit
The following info was in the resurrectoin section. I think it is redundant info and can be removed. If anyone disagree's please let me know
"If you walk too away from the boss, it will turn back and start evading and regenerate health to full in few seconds. It is recommended to stay in area where he is at the beginning of the encounter."