Other Element Edit
At the end of chapter 3 it discusses another element aside from Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. "Out here in the void was another element, one that seemed to bind the worlds together, one composed of unspeakable energy." I'm curious as to what this seemingly vast and powerful 5th element is. I've heard some people speculate that it is the Light but I would assume that Nobundo would recognize the light again having been a paladin so I doubt thats it. -- Karye July 27, 2007 9:43 PST
The spirit of the wilds.--17:03, 27 July 2007 (UTC)
Ah, now the line "Then, he felt this presence speak with a multitude of voices, both feminine and masculine, a harmonic symphony within and all around him." makes sense considering the description for "the spirit of the wilds" includes "It seems to embody the living souls of all living things, from the most humanoids, to animals to plants and even stones." -- Karye July 27, 2007 11:36 PST
Private Video Edit
- Hum I can still watch it, where is the problem?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 11:19, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, the uploader, tell me what to do please.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 17:04, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
Spring 2009? Edit
- No news at all...
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 22:24, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
- It was a nice thought, but I highly doubted that it would ever show up then. It most likely has been put on a backburner somewhere. At least two two of the people that were supposed to be working on it were profusely credited for another machinima released six days ago or so. So... yeah.--Mondoblasto (talk) 08:00, August 24, 2010 (UTC)