Rigamortis, Decay, all the sort of stuffEdit
If a person would be risen into undeath minutes after he/she died, would they just look they were they were, or would the spells mutuate them into zombies, skeletons, or ghouls? Mr.X8 02:33, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
Rigor Mortis wouldn't be much of an issue, the biological process that causes it, and length of the time it lasts is very limited. As for plague it had a magical component that practically instaneously mutated individuals into ghouls, zombies and the like. Others were raised in appearance much like the Forsaken. Decay is slowed, but not stopped.--Baggins 03:00, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
But if a person were to die (maybe by a gun shot wound or some type of death that doesn't effect the appearance too much), and minutes later a necromancer summoned them to life? Would they automatically look like Forsaken? Mr.X8 23:58, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
- Not in some lore. In road to damnation the lady just woke up, tasted he own blood, and then ate her former husband. They mentioned no mutation (they also did not say she was not mutated).-- 00:04, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
Now I know in WoW children can't be killed, but I don't think lore is as strict. Has there ever been records of undead children? If so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mr.X8 Talk Contribs 02:51, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- Maybe.-- 02:56, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
Also what might happen if a child died at birth,or a kid was killed by raiders and there was a necromancer there?
I don't mean birth, I mean children risen into undeath. It would be physically impossible since
- The Heart has stopped
- That means no blood is circulating is circulating
- That means she can't breath to live or breath to give birth.
And if we die,our hearts dont stop beeting?lol
On a side note, the Forsaken breathe. I didn't think undead were supposed to do that.
- I chalk it up to simple biological habit. Their bodies don't NEED to breath, but they do it anyway because they've been doing it for twenty years (or however long they were alive). Also, you need to add a /small tag to the end of your sig. -- Dark T Zeratul 20:57, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
Yea,it kinda extends to the rest of the page
Sylvanas and other Dark Rangers have red eyes, The Forsaken have yellow eyes and Death Knights have blue glowing eyes - no matter what eye color they had "alive". Why doesn't all Undead have the same eye color? And why do they get the eye color they actually have? How come all the Forsaken don't have blue eyes, or Sylvanas have yellow eyes... I wonder =) Merala (Talk) 19:56, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
I think its just to make it look cool. :)
Like would it really be very cool if Sylvanas had regular eyes? As for the Death Knights it migh t be because many are associated with Northrend.