Where does the zepplin to here fly out of? --Xmuskrat 05:12, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- Undercity. --Joshmaul 20:05, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
Kirkburn's Picture - What On Earth Is THAT?
I see there's been a new pic added courtesy of our favorite bureaucrat...and I'm looking at it like "What the..."
What is that thing next to the tower? Some kind of giant Tesla coil? (Maybe it's the Apothecarium lab where they're storing their New Plague?) --Joshmaul 20:05, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
- The Forsaken, they do like electricity and reanimation, they do :) 20:52, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
- Many Forsaken settlements in Northrend have tesla coil-like structures. It's simply part of the "mad science" look of the towns. - Alltat (talk) 07:37, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
Connection to New Agamand?
I watched the video again, and saw what I could swear was the town hall-like building in New Agamand. Could the zeppelin tower be set basically right on the outskirts of the town, like the Orgrimmar and UC ones? (Though to me, it looks almost borderline inside the town limits itself, like Grom'Gol's...) --Joshmaul 12:43, 25 September 2007 (UTC)
- Okay, now that we know that Vengeance Landing is in fact well on the other side of the Fjord from New Agamand - I wonder how you get there? Perhaps an automatic flight path, like the Stair-to-Thrallmar trip in Hellfire Peninsula? --Joshmaul 03:06, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
- There is a path on foot to New Agamand, so I do not see where that sentence came from in the description of Vengeance Landing. Just outside VL there is an elevator leading up to the main plateau of Howling Fjord, and there is a bridge across the bay. In fact, there's a road leading directly from Vengeance Landing to New Agamand, with road signs all along the way and a quest sending you to follow that road. As for the zeppelin tower, it's located right in the middle of Vengeance Landing. The similarity between the inns is simply because of the standard WoW 'recycling' of building models. - Alltat (talk) 07:37, 25 November 2008 (UTC)