Razorfen Kraul? Edit
When viewing the Tirisfal Glades map while on a Razorfen Kraul quest (Going, Going, Guano), the quest is shown by the quest helper as being in the same area as the speculated "Grove" area, instead of in the Barrens near the entrance of Razorfen Kraul. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ashurk1337 (talk · contr).
- No one has claimed Blizzard's in-game quest tracker is the best, in fact there's many mistakes, including location spots such as this. It means nothing. User:Coobra/Sig4 20:54, June 9, 2010 (UTC)
'West of Tirisfal'Edit
Not sure it really bears mentioning or adding to the Cataclysm section, as this seems to reference what is popularly construed as Tirisfal Grove. The map may have changed, but the valley is the same - flat and unremarkable. Frejya 00:04, August 4, 2010 (UTC)
Tirisfal Glades' cataclysm map show "Western Tirisfal" as part of it. Unless when you enter this zone, the name turn to be anything else than "Tirisfal Glades", this article, will be deleted with the comming of Cataclysm.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 16:51, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- With everywhere being accessible, will it be the same for all closed zones that turn out not to be subzones? Out of the way Easter egg stuff should still be kept...-- 17:30, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Same question as Mr.Protoss, where is the easter egg?
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 17:33, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, no Easter eggs here. I was just trying to keep myself up to date on the plan for all similar articles. I was talking about non-subzone Easter eggs related to closed zones such as the tauren village. They stay. I guess it was unrelated. Sorry.-- 20:34, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
As is the case of the "Western Tirisfal" area, there are many other areas which were previously closed (for example Western Dun Morogh), but with the upcoming expansion may be visited. However, they do not annex as normal areas but they appear on maps as closed "secret" areas that can be visited only by air. I do not think that these secret areas are attached to the zones where they are, if not as areas that in the future may harbor more than easter eggs. And focusing on the Western Tirisfal area, as actually it is not incorporated to Tirisfal Glades, the best would be not to delete this page, keeping it as a reference to that "secret" area (which has a crowd of speculations around it) (Northem (talk) 19:24, August 10, 2010 (UTC)).
Discussion about future of these two articles over at Talk:Tirisfal Grove#Clarification. 19:35, August 10, 2010 (UTC)