If I remember correctly a series of catacombs was described in Day of the Dragon as existing underneath the Wetlands, stretching for miles as a guerilla network used by the Ironforge dwarves in their attempts to retake Grim Batol. Is this supported anywhere else? Has this been retconned? Anything at all?
- (I always thought it was an awesome opportunity for a BG) --Pure.Wasted 19:51, 30 September 2006 (EDT)
- Anyone else think that it is odd that the wetlands is 'contested' but has no horde settlement? Greatgeat 15:34, 8 October 2006 (EDT)
Surely youve seen the village on the flightpath from Ironforge, after you pass the Airport theres the litle mountain village. Does it have a Name? all it has is a Dwarven farmers and a Mountain guy. and a tunnel that goes into nothing. its possible to get there same way as you get to the Airfeild. just watch ya step XD --KingStoph 17:50, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- not sure what its for, but in a bunch of private realms, this is where all the sweet item dealers are.--Truckman1 00:11, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- It still will be a zone but we know nothing about the effects it will have on Menethil Harbor. Leviathon (talk) 17:18, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
- More than likely some flooding, but to be frank, only thing thats known is what they have told us directly... can we wait till the beta please. User:Coobra/Sig4 06:13, September 8, 2009 (UTC)