2 new races and level 70 cap Edit
Anyone want to bet I was right in placing 2 new Races, and level 70 cap in the confirmed section on the coming soon page?
- `OwlBoy 14:14, 19 Oct 2005 (EDT)
I think you are right =) Blizzard already stated they would add news races: they cannot make 4 races (Too big), they cannot only make a new one. (Balance ?)
That kind of think is a rumor... but it's like how to put Caramel in te Caramilk-> You can guess by yourself if you think a little bit about it. ^_^
I dunno about the cap Edit
I don't know if I'd agree that a level cap raise is in order, as unless they are making major total utter changes to other aspects of the game to make up for the upset in balance this would create. I could see a sort of 'hero' class as they have spoke of in the past, but I still see it being at the level 60 cap we currently have. Most likely this would be an epic questline which each class must complete to attain thier hero class (or who knows.... perhaps a CHOICE of classes at that point, I think this more likely, as this would help make each character of a given class unique and distinct).
I say the level cap stays.
Confirmed how? Edit
Whether you're right or wrong doesn't mean your assertions are confirmed unless you have some evidence from a Blizzard source of some sort (web page, e-mail, magazine article, interview, etc.). Just putting crap in the Coming Soon page doesn't make it so. Betting on it just makes you sound juvenile.
- --Fandyllic 2:04 PM PDT 19 October 2005
Agree 100% with you there.
Has Blizz specifically said that this new expansion will have additional races? I have no doubt that they will eventually add more, but it still seems kinda early if you ask me.
As for the level cap, I don't think they'll raise it before Hero Classes are implemented. Making characters way more powerful twice in a short amount of time like that would be a huge mistake. But maybe Hero Classes will be lvl. 61-70.
That stupid magazine went and screwed everyone up. :)
- --FeldmanSkitzoid 21:22, 19 Oct 2005 (EDT)
Magazine Cover is How Edit
- I can't believe you guys have not seen this… your not even telling me "how can you believe that magazine cover"
- And I also agree that a level cap increase would bring major balance changes to current content. I personally did not believe it would happen till I saw that.
- I'm not being juvenile, I made that comment assuming all you people here who know so much about the game happened to see that leaked magazine cover. magazines DO have the info already. They need it to be on news stands right after BlizzCon or during it.
- Blizzard has also said on the forums that they will show off the new starting area of a race. an editor on 1up.com posted information saying there would be 2 new races also, and it was quickly removed. Again, another magazine that HAS the info.
- Still can't believe your not on top of this stuff…
- but it still seems kinda early if you ask me.
- The expansion ain't coming out till fall 2006 supposedly… I don't think thats too early.
- but it still seems kinda early if you ask me.
- But maybe Hero Classes will be lvl. 61-70
- Thats a good point, and is prolly what will happen.
- But maybe Hero Classes will be lvl. 61-70
- I said this in betting on if the info we all knew was true. Not if random shit I made up was true. I have followed Apple rumors for 5+ years now, and I have apretty good feeling what rumors are, and I know how false real sounding stuff can become. I belive there will be 2 new races and a level increase to 70.
With all that, do you guys still think I'm being childish?
- -OwlBoy 10:15, 20 Oct 2005 (EDT)
True or False ? Edit
I recently added 2 pictures in the Category:Blood Elf. They have been banned from World of Warcraft Community.
We know Blizzard will show a new race and a new starting zone, we know Bloodelf are a very good possibility and we have these screenshot...
For the Level increase, probably it will be in the expansion... but not now. They have too much work on the new leveling zone and starting area of the 2 new races. (They need to level up to 60 too ! And go Throw Dark Portal at level 10 is probably harder then the Nightelf trip Menethil-Ironforge). Probably the Highlevel content will be released at Late Beta (They are still in Alpha...). There is a possibility that they will do like Hero Class... "They will be ready for Release" and we are still waiting...
--Shatiana 15:06, 20 Oct 2005 (EDT)
More supposid information. Edit
Looks like another person has supposedly leaked information:
A lot of that stuff listed here sounds far fetched. But some of the far fetched stuff would be amazing. Spell Breaker sounds quite… over powered.
The thing that makes me not believe anything this one says is that Draenei racial trait, it sounds ridiculous. Along with the 100 man horde + Alliance raid instance in Northrend. Though that DOES sound cool.
On the topic of the blood elves pictures, those look very real to me.
- --OwlBoy 18:17, 20 Oct 2005 (EDT)
The blood elf stuff does look pretty real. Anything else could be fake stuff. I saw a character start screenshot with Pandaren as the new Alliance race and Blood Elf as the new Horde race and what makes me suspicious is all the Blood Elf screenshots, but hardly any of the Pandaren (if thats not totally fake). It's much easier to fake Blood Elf than Pandaren
Also, if the expansion isn't coming out until Fall 2006, alot can change, so maybe the rumors are true now.
I also stick by the juvenile comment. Until BlizzCon, none of these sources are very trustworthy. After BlizzCon we can get first hand accounts.
- --Fandyllic 5:10 PM PDT 20 October 2005
oh come on… Edit
It was a firendly wager, not some boasting that I was right. Damn.
You guys are not being very nice or having any fun with this, I never said that I wanted it put back, or was mad. I totally understand why it was changed. You guys need to lighten up some.
- --OwlBoy 22:11, 20 Oct 2005 (EDT)
- --OwlBoy 11:29, 23 Oct 2005 (EDT)
Its Real. Edit
- --OwlBoy 12:53, 23 Oct 2005 (EDT)
I tell yeah, I follow rumors as a hobby.
- --OwlBoy 01:12, 29 Oct 2005 (EDT) (in reference to the talk that happened here: http://www.wowwiki.com/Talk:WoW_Expansion_1 )
I think we need a new icon or something, to symbolize new BC-only content. A green orb would be good. Something that looks good when it's text-height, and can easily be adapted (re-colored?) for re-use when more expansions are added.
- --Bevans (FeldmanSkitzoid) 18:26, 31 Oct 2005 (EST)
- Like this Maybe?
- OwlBoy 22:14, 15 Dec 2005 (EST)
- Why Not a Blue Orb-Wow and a Green Orb-WowTbc
- --Xmuskrat 22:36, 15 Dec 2005 (EST)
I originally read that the expansion was aimed for a March 2006 release, but I saw a rumor elsewhere that its set for December 2006 now. --Anticrash 10:02, 19 Dec 2005 (EST)
- Interesting. Do you have links to either of those rumors? --Xmuskrat 10:11, 19 Dec 2005 (EST)
- This was released April 7th by Vivendi Universal. http://www.vivendiuniversal.com/vu/en/files/20060407_doc_de_reference_2005.pdf (Page 21, January 2006) -
- Blizzard’s World of Warcraft, the subscription-based massively multi-player online role-playing game, passes the 5.5 million worldwide customers mark. In slightly over one year, World of Warcraft has become the leading MMORPG in the world. At the end of 2006, Blizzard will release the first expansion pack for this game. --Featin 19:28, 11 Apr 2006 (EST)
- You can preorder it from Amazon.com with release date "Nov 1, 2006"
Prince such n such Edit
One reader asked if we would be able to fight Arthas the new Lich King, blizzard replied no, and laughed. he would be level 90-100, you simply would not be able to fight him just yet, the game needs to "catch up" with him before that can happen. So,.... Someday. CJ 10:05, 20 Dec 2005 (EST)
- There are two princes in Frozen Throne but I'll assume you mean Arthas, since Prince Kael'thas of the Blood Elves is only level 90-something in his dreams. :p --Illidan Rocks 11:58, 20 Dec 2005 (EST)
- Yes, thats Arthas you mean (who is King now, I might add). Kael'thas, hopefully, won't be an enemy to us later on down the road. Although he has been loyal to Illidan, I'm hoping he has broken away from his allegiance in favor of seeking out the remainder of his people that remain in Quel'thalas. --Anticrash 12:28, 20 Dec 2005 (EST)
- I've read every article I can find, and watched all the videos. Where did it say 90-100? I did see the "game would have to catch up to him" quote, but nothing that gave an idea of what level he would be. This would be a big tip in to what expansion he was in, giving that each expansion introduces 10 new levels (a normal MMO staple). --Xmuskrat 12:37, 20 Dec 2005 (EST)
- I think the 90-100 thing is just an estimation. They're probably considering 100 to be the max level, and just used that to assume that Arthas would be max level.. He's going to be like 500+ or something.. Think about it, Thrall and Sylvanas and all them are all 500 right? And if Arthas/Lich King is stronger than each city boss individually, then he's going to be like level 1000 uber-demigod or something. --Anticrash 12:49, 20 Dec 2005 (EST)
- I'm not sure of the source, but I am quite sure that Level 500 was just a way that Blizzard hid the true level of any boss from data collectors such as Thottbot. If someone wanted to estimate levels for bosses you would really have to compare all of the bosses to other bosses in other instances taking into account how many people it takes to kill them as well as other factors since 10, 20 and 40 man raid bosses will have more hit points in addition to the usual extra special abilities. Maybe that would be an interesting project for a WoW math person to work on. --Evendim 11:33, 18 Jun 2006 (EST)
- Not exactly true; the game considers all creatures marked as "bosses" to be lvl 63. They aren't just marked as lvl 63, because bosses can very quite a lot; too much for one level. But yes, 63 is the level used for %chance to miss and resistance checks. --Murrd 12:45 26 Aug 2006 (EST)
- I think the first thing marked as boss appeared in like Uldaman. So they aren't all considered level 63. Now as it comes to level 500 it is just a random high value which will make bosses have skull displayed as their level. --Drundia 15:54, 7 September 2006 (EDT)
It doesn't make sense... If we get to play the Blood Elves, how can it be that we fight Kael'thas? Even if its an "ALLIANCE ONLY" quest, shouldn't they give the Horde an IMPORTANT character to kill? Heck! --Invin Dranoel 09:16, 8 October 2006 (EDT)
Page 4 Edit
Seven New Worlds Edit
I think the concept of creating seven new worlds for players to visit via the various portals on Outland is an awesome concept. However, my big question is this: What is the probability of Blizzard creating a version of the Diablo world? I've seen it cheekily noted before by a Blizzard source that it would make sense that the demons of the Diablo games were actually agents of the Burning Legion. They probably wouldn't necessarily include Diablo himself as a boss, but to at least include the locales, monsters and characters would be tribute enough. Thoughts? --Anticrash 11:02, 29 Dec 2005 (EST)
- That, actually, would be quite cool. And far less jarring a step then taking a portal into Starcraft. What if one of those portals let into earth? Or a completely underwater world? It is a great concept, one they can do some amazing things with. They just gotta come up with the right lore. A Diblo world would be one of the easiest lore tie-ins to write, IMHO. --Xmuskrat 13:32, 29 Dec 2005 (EST)
- It's doubtful that they will be adding Diablo or Starcraft worlds, as they're in completely different worlds than Warcraft, but it's pretty possible that they'll be making some references, if not alot. --Kana 06:09, 8 Jan 2006 (EST)
- Oh snap... they could EASILY tie in Starcraft with Warcraft now. Look at the Silithid. They could say that the Aqir (of which the Silithid are descended) are a subspecies of Zerg. One of the seven new worlds could be like the ruins of Mar Sara or somethign like that where you have to fight off hordes of Aqir Zerglings and Ultralisks and crap... That would be tighter than tight. They dont have to include the high tech Terrans or Protoss... just Zerg. --Anticrash 14:07, 12 Jan 2006 (EST)
- I dig. Although, I'm not sure how I'd feel about the Rock'nroll Racing portal world. --Xmuskrat 14:12, 12 Jan 2006 (EST)
- I don't wanna see an orc get shot up with a gauss rifle, either. XD --Kakwakas 10:06, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- Me either. But I don't think I'd mind them linking the Silithid as cousins to the Zerg. I just don't want to fight technology. I might not even mind seeing a metal building, just not one with Neon on it. :) --Xmuskrat 10:18, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- An infested command center, perhaps, with a Silithid Overmind. --Anticrash 10:40, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- Yeah. Like a reference to technlogy, sure. Just not an entire world. More then anything, I'd rather not see an Orc with a looted gauss rifle. --Xmuskrat 10:44, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- That's why I noted that they wouldn't need to include Terran or Protoss, just Zerg. I don't agree with the inclusion of technology in the game. The extravagant advancement of the gnomes even bugs me. I think an escort quest to free a lone Protoss Zealot from an Aqir/Zerg hive would be pretty cool, though. --Anticrash 10:49, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- I don't mind steampunk at all. I think it makes the Gnomes more then just vertically challenged Dwarves. --Xmuskrat 11:26, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- I don't have a problem with steampunk, but gnomes aren't steampunk, the dwarves are. Gnomes have computers and teleporters and biometric doorlocks and ray guns and mind control devices.... I mean come on. That is more like cyberpunk, and in my opinion doesn't fit in to the world of the story at all. --Anticrash 11:30, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- You're right. They do push the limits. --Xmuskrat 11:34, 13 Jan 2006 (EST)
- I know I'm like, 5 months late on this conversation, but... Am I the only one that's bothered by the fact that in most fantasy worlds (LotR, Dragonlance, Warcraft) thousands of years can pass and yet they still make no advances in techonology? For me the gnomes and goblins are a breath of fresh air in a stale, stereotypical fantasy world where no one else has any kind of motivation to advance. --Adonzo 21:31, 3 June 2006 (EDT)
- In a world that has magic is there really a need for much technology? Or maybe would the two clash and destroy each other? Anyway, enough with the philosophical rambling. I would suggest reading the Shannara and Word & Void novels of Terry Brooks. *Warning: Kind of a spoiler, but not much* His fantasy world is a future Earth where the different races are actually human sub-species that come about after our current civilization, which is only rarely evidenced in the stories and not central to the theme of most. (although the Elves were in hiding during the era of man, so they are their own race, and alot of other fantasy elements are there). --Evendim 12:05, 18 June 2006 (EDT)
- I wouldn't mind a futuristic world. Perhaps Starcraft is set in the future of Warcraft? Maybe a great war slaughtered all the other races besides Humans? By the way, all though Gnomes are "cyberpunk", their technology is probably where the rest of their world should be, considering they've been around for about 30,000 years or so. Maybe a visit to Argus, world of the Eredar is in order. Starcraft and Diablo would make good worlds, and it would be really cool if you're character did something like on Kingdom Hearts (more specifically 2), and changed their form to fit in with the world they've gone to. --Geohevy 16:04, 23 June 2006
Okay, anywaaayyyys... back to the original topic. In my opinion, it would probably be a lot easier for Blizzard to do a StarCraft crossover than a Diablo one. As said earlier, the StarCraft crossover would be like a Zerg-infested world, and you'd really only ever encounter the Zerg. Maybe as a stretch, an instance could be an Infested Command Centre, where you'd fight Infested Terrans, with like a Goliath or a Wraith for a boss (just make it explode on death =P ). I can't really think of a good Diablo crossover besides tossing you into the middle of Hell. --Adonzo 18:48, 23 June 2006 (EDT)
- I actully find it highly unlikely they'll make a diablo or a starcraft world. Sence the entire dynamics of the games are entirly diffrent. Starcraft is a sci-fi universe and Diablo, although similar to the warcraft universe it has a diffrent set-up with. Plus they'd have to explane the presence of humans in both those worlds. I'm thinking more of large single zone worlds that may (or may not) contian instences. I don't think flying mounts will be useable because of their small scale but I could be wrong.
--The Cucumber 11:21, 25 July 2006 (EDT)
- Silithid are so Zerg. And C'Thun in phase 2 is like Overmind. Perhaps they aren't called Zergs due to some translation issues... Titans were forging worlds, Xel'Naga did something similar. So different forms but the same essence. Now we also have Wirt's legs. First one is in D2, second one is in War3 and third one is in WOW... hmmm... I'm sure there are some references to purity of form and purity of essence here in WOW. --Drundia 16:24, 7 September 2006 (EDT)
- I'd like to point out that nothing has been mentioned about these worlds for along time. Now that the closed beta is upon us and no mention of theese worlds (or portals for that matter) has been made. I think It's safe to assume that these worlds will not be in the initial release, they might be in live up dates, or future expansions. Too bad... But I'd rather have 11 complete zones then 14 incomplete ones.--The Cucumber 21:51, 17 October 2006 (EDT)
- FYI, there are at least 3 discovered additional Dark Portals in Outland. One seemingly decommisioned, wrecked one in the middle of Zangarmarsh, and 2 that look to be active in Blade's Edge Mountains and Nagrand. --Adonzo 23:02, 10 November 2006 (EST)
- I would like to see the thing about a technological world expanded on, but with more of a Warcraft feel. Here goes my theory on one of the worlds...
How about a world where there is a technological society (T), but also a magical based one (M), somewhat like Dalaran? Say they were in conflict, and the magic released by the M attracted the Legion. Now the two society's are still fighting each other and the Legion at the same time. You would have quests to try to untie the two society's, as well as stop the Legion on that worlds. T'would be godly. --Whirlygig
Europe forums 1.10 1.11 and Expansion QnA Edit
Big list , enjoy the Linky.
- Mostly just the same info we have already. No 1.11 info in there at all, so it's kind of a misnomer.--Xmuskrat 13:35, 12 Jan 2006 (EST)
The Chinese wind serpant dragon model has been in there since at LEAST 1.8. I don't think it's anything for the expansion. =p --Kakwakas 08:53, 3 Feb 2006 (EST)
- From what I understand, the model of the asian dragon is for a vanity pet for the chinese release, like our Panda, Mini Diablo, and the Zergling. --Darkfox190 15:05, 3 May 2006 (EDT)
hm, guess he could look like that.... but i rather think its a plain Daemon with the Worgen texture. . . .
War3, nether dragon: www.battle.net/war3/images/neutral/screens/screen-netherdragon.jpg
new nether? : http://www.wowguru.com/gallery/files/nether-dragon-id1086/ : likely a photoshop job as well though. CJ 07:41, 8 Feb 2006 (EST)
Here is THE real Illidan ==>  (will he please stand up ? please stand up ? K) )
- he's a daemon now though CJ 13:27, 11 Feb 2006 (EST)
- where can i find that guy with the red sword thing who looks like illidan. Name would be cool too.
- He's located one one of the islands in the Bay of Storms in Azshara (close to the southern part of the bay). His name is Loramus Thalipedes. Maenos 11:38, 4 July 2006 (EDT)
- That's Atiesh, not Illidan... Crevox 11:07, 26 November 2006 (CST)
Marking BC pages Edit
Not sure if I missed a discussion on this, but should we use the T:Bc template to signify BC pages? This: removed template, since it categorised this page! -- Kirkburn 18:36, 3 June 2006 (EDT)
- Go for it, in my opinion. Makes for a nice header. Starlightblunder 04:39, 19 June 2006 (EDT)
Flying Mount vid? Edit
I don't know if this was documented but there was a video on ign ( http://media.pc.ign.com/media/770/770472/vids_1.html ) that confirms nether drakes as flying mounts. Um, i thought it was cool, just a heads up ya know. So there, watch it, enjoy it, scrutinize it.
- With the expansion, each class will be rewarded with two more talents tiers (2 rows) per specialization.
- The Burning Crusade will bring some new Battlegrounds and a Gladiator Arena. More to come on this later.
- Blizzard hasn't begun development on any type of player housing.
- Blizzard is working on a better character customization, which may be released with the expansion.
- Blizzard said that the Burning Crusade will have shorter instances to keep groups entertained without having 40 players.
More BC InformationEdit
Gamespy preview. Has a bit of new information there.
Alpha Client Edit
The client will be downloadable by a torrent system. Can anyone, who knows give a link to the torrent, I just want to look at the client itself =) Shandris 14:50, 24 August 2006 (EDT)
- Though I am not an admin, I am certain that no such links will be allowed on here. -- Kirkburn 15:33, 24 August 2006 (EDT)
- Oh ffsake.... Shandris 15:52, 24 August 2006 (EDT)
- It would be breaking various NDAs, and would seriously piss off Blizzard. Not exactly a good idea, no? -- Kirkburn 18:28, 24 August 2006 (EDT)
- Blizzard already doesn't sanction this site because of the gold selling ads. But breaking NDAs is talking lawsuits. --Adonzo 18:46, 24 August 2006 (EDT)
- Yes, we really need to do something about those ads, we do :( -- Kirkburn 19:46, 24 August 2006 (EDT)
- Client is already walking around internet including a link to page to official Blizzard site from where you can download alpha client. According to some agreement there we all are kinda allowed, even though it's friend and family... Now about sanctioning this site. What WOW-related site doesn't have gold selling ads? I mean, they put Google ads with WOW topic and Google shows what it shows. Though I agree that they can change topic and get some gold sellers for other games, not Blizzard-related. They already closed GotWOW like 2 years ago and Blizzhackers like a year ago, they can close gold sellers too. --Drundia 16:16, 7 September 2006 (EDT)
- They hide it better when I'm not allowed. Or maybe I didn't look properly before... --Drundia 19:54, 7 September 2006 (EDT)
- I think you can't post links to beta client either. --Drundia 15:45, 8 September 2006 (EDT)
Talent Leak Edit
Does anyone have a link to the recent "leak" of screenshots showing some of the new BC talents? --Murrd 2:59, 26 August 2006 (EDT)
- Getting too many conflicting reports and even conflicting screenshots of these to put the effort into them. If someone wants to make a page dedicated specifically to BC talents and abilities, go ahead, but leave it to that, and avoid anything more than a link on the class pages. Fake, not fake, whatever, they're still Alpha and as such subject to many changes. --Adonzo 02:48, 26 August 2006 (EDT)
Information GAINED from Alpha pictures and other sources?Edit
Let's say... I've SEEN some pictures, and I don't necessarily POST them... but if I were to... SAY something about them... such as... Fel Orcs have axes for hands... would I get in trouble for that?
- That's a touchy subject if anything. Basically, the rule you should follow is that no alpha information should be spread on this site. However, if things are assumed true and just don't really have a source (i.e. inferred information), you COULD change the wording so that it has been confirmed. Then again, this is still the alpha, and there's definitely possibility of things being taken out from the alpha.
- Mainly, WoWWiki should be like more of a confirmed source of information, not a news source of bleeding edge information of leaks that come out. Pzychotix 00:24, 4 September 2006 (EDT)
Floating areas in Outland? Edit
Checking the map they posted at http://www.wow-europe.com/en/burningcrusade/townhall/outlandmap.html it doesn't appear that there are real floating areas anywhere. There are some islands but it looks like they are islands in water and not some things floating in the void. Though I admit that flying might be more fun than swimming... Flying mounts don't appear to be requirement. Anyone knows how much they will cost anyway? --Drundia 19:56, 14 September 2006 (EDT)
- All of the Netherstorm are floating islands. The only water, at least visible on the map, are the lakes in Zangarmarsh, Nagrand, and the lake and rivers in Terokkar Forest. Everything else that isn't land is the twisting nether. You will need a flying mount to access the Netherstorm, at least. As for how much they'll cost, they h aven't said outside of costing less than the epic mounts. -- Maenos 20:19, 14 September 2006 (EDT)
- Where did you get that information? Anyway, Netherstorm is said to be level 67-70 on that map. Is that tiny entrance area of NS designed for 67-69? --Drundia 07:56, 15 September 2006 (EDT)
- You don't need a flying mount to get to the Netherstorm, there are bridges connecting the biggest islands and the mainland. Flying mounts will only be necessary for Tempest Keep and the random smaller islands scattered about Outland. --ArrantPrac 05:38, 29 September 2006 (EDT)
- Aye, I know that now. At the time I said that, though, I didn't, heh. All I knew was that the Netherstorm was a collection of floating islands, so I made an assumption. Kinda glad I was wrong, though :) Won't stop me from exploring. -- Maenos 18:05, 29 September 2006 (EDT)
Beta Time? Edit
Seems to me like with the recent announcements and everything, the WoW: BC Beta is underway (or, worst case scenario, is off by a few short days/weeks).
Does this mean that when that time finally comes we can allow all the pics to be posted? Just wondering! --Pure.Wasted 05:54, 5 October 2006 (EDT)
- The beta isn't underway yet ... whether or not we'll be allowed to post all the stuff immediately isn't certain, but, last I heard, there'll be no NDA (non-disclosure agreement) on the beta. We'll see ... :) -- (talk) 05:57, 5 October 2006 (EDT)
I hope Beta comes on soon. If TBC ever going to be released by December... or at least this year, Beta testing should start soon. --Invin Dranoel 09:24, 8 October 2006 (EDT)
The Closed Beta has started! I just got an invitation in the email tonight. Cielomobile 02:32, 12 October 2006 (EDT)
regarding NDA/unreleased content: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=32339693&pageNo=1&sid=1#0 -- Jaxdahl 02:39, 12 October 2006 (EDT)
I got a key too. Screenshots go to.. here? :P --Tinkerer 03:23, 12 October 2006 (EDT)
- Well, I'm not sure if we want to become a screenshot gallery for the expansion, but topical screenshots showing new features or having content related to an article at hand would be great. -- Jaxdahl 13:03, 12 October 2006 (EDT)
- Upload away! =) -- (talk) 15:14, 12 October 2006 (EDT)
Can someone please explaiend what that word means, and then put definition in BC template? --Shandris 14:31, 15 October 2006 (EDT)
- Datamined means - any screenshots not taken on a live server - i.e. Model Viewer and Map Viewer screenshots, emulated server shots, etc ... -- (talk) 17:11, 15 October 2006 (EDT)
--Ragowit 07:39, 16 October 2006 (EDT)
We want to ensure people are leveling at an appropriate pace and not using quests which were not initially designed with an expansion in mind to move past 61-70 levels as quickly as possible. This is one of a few steps to attempt to limit the benefit players will receive from planning level progression through pre-expansion quests and turn-ins.
From Drysc's post in US forums. I'd guess no.
--Hatsuki 13:16, 21 October 2006 (EDT)