To Tea Bag something (or teabagging) is an action in which players often do to mimic sex, as unfortunately there is no emote that is called /sex yet. However, using the method and using /e can change this slightly. It can be done on either any bed, or outside the Lion's Pride Inn in Goldshire.
How to tea bag
- Step 1: Get two people.
- Step 2: Strip the CHARACTER , maybe yourself if no-one is anywhere near you.
- Step 3: Have one person lie down.
- Step 4: Get the other person to stand on the recipients "groin".
- Step 5: Have the person standing continually hit X. They will sit down and get up repeatedly, looking as if they are "going for it."
Ways to make it more fun
- If you are alliance, have the recipient use .
- If you are a druid, use a transformation, they're all pretty funny.
- Have the guy who does it wear . It's HOT HOT HOT!
- If you have a use it.
- If you have an , use it, it adds to the moment and grabs peoples attention.
- Being a gnome.
Places to use it
- Being in the Alliance.
- A Hunter using Feign Death.
- Any Boss kill.
- A PVP kill.
- A declaration of love.
- Laughing at someone who died.
Places not to use it
- The middle of a Boss encounter, taking your weapons and shield off is a bad idea.
- In water, you can't sit.
- In the Horde, only Blood elves are worth the effort.
- Being a dwarf.
- In the middle of a pool of lava. Its hot, but maybe a little too hot.