- Tempest Regalia
- 1428 Armor
+217 [+6] Stamina
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x 1
Yellow Socket x 7
Blue Socket x 3
- Equip: Increases spell power by 434 [+17].
Equip: Improves hit rating by 95.
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 169 [+2].
Equip: Improves haste rating by 80.
Equip: Increases your spell penetration by 18.
- Tempest Regalia (8 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the duration of your Evocation ability by 2 sec.
(4) Set: Increases the damage of your Fireball, Frostbolt, and Arcane Missiles abilities by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Tempest Regalia is the Tier 6 set for Mages.
The Tempest Regalia Head, Hands, Legs, Shoulders, and Chest items are sold by Tydormu in the Battle for Mount Hyjal instance and the Wrist, Waist, and Feet items are sold by Theremis, present on a boat in the Sun's Reach Harbor of the Isle of Quel'Danas. They are "purchased" with Tokens of the Forgotten Vanquisher.
|Slot||Token||Dropped by||Found in|
|Head||1||Archimonde||Battle for Mount Hyjal|
|Hands||1||Azgalor||Battle for Mount Hyjal|
|Legs||1||Illidari Council||Black Temple|
|Shoulders||1||Mother Shahraz||Black Temple|
|Chest||1||Illidan Stormrage||Black Temple|
See also: Set look alikes