Used to add Macro formatting instructions to wiki pages. See WoWWiki:Macro Formatting.
Formatting Macros Edit
NOTE: There were major changes in Cataclsym Patch 4.0.1, and later. Many spells were renamed and much of the command functionality was modified. Please validate, and 're-post' macros that work in the current version.
When editing a macro on the Wiki please:
- name it, describe what it does, and use a 'space' before each command for the 'code box'
- note the version of WoW that you tested it in
- if moving from another page, remove it from the old page
- follow this Macro formatting example:
==== Macro Name ==== /y Hooray, I made a macro! * Use: This yells, "Hooray, I made a macro!" * Works in 4.0.6
- which creates:
Macro Name Edit
/y Hooray, I made a macro!
- Use: This yells, "Hooray, I made a macro!"
- Works in 4.0.6