Replace Canprice with EupriceEdit
I haven't seen any single book with the Canprice added, and I miss Euprice. I was going to replace CAN with Eu, but I would like to hear other opinions firsts.--Lon-ami (talk) 13:03, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Agreed, not much CANPRICE, and € would be welcome (since we use UKPRICE)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 13:12, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
Needs improvementEditFormatting needs a big improvement with prices -- ie, remove the forced ones and do it manually --, and also it's not equipped to handle multiple editions and bindings at all. --
- <imagelink>http://www.zealvurte.co.uk/temp/sig-av/wiki_talk.png%7CUser talk:Zealvurte</imagelink>
- I'd suggest having some interface menus, instead of having an entire column with the data. I'm not very sure how to do it, but I've seen it in other wikis and it's pretty nice. That would allow us to put all the versions and editions in the menu without using too much space.
- If we don't get to do that, we should use just displayable menus like in the instance pages to show the bosses in the main box.l--Lon-ami (talk) 14:53, April 3, 2010 (UTC)