The later bosses of the instance drop Tier 2.5 set tokens.
The does not drop in the instance, as it is part of the questline to start the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj server event. Only players who complete the quest  before 10 hours have passed since the first person on the server opened the gates can receive the mount.
Eye of C'Thun
C'Thun drops the , which like most other end-bosses starts a reward quest for killing the last boss of an instance. Turning in the Eye allows players to choose from the following rewards:
The loot situation in the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj is fairly unique.
- There are eight Tier 2.5 set tokens in total that translate into the 5-piece armor set for all nine classes. Armor slots are represented by 2 Feet/Shoulder, Head, Legs, and Chest tokens, split evenly between classes. Players may receive either feet or shoulder armor for turning in one of the Qiraji Bindings.
- The Three Bugs encounter drops loot depending on which of the three bosses is killed last, and can also draw from a shared loot table for the encounter.
- Viscidus and Princess Huhuran each drop one Tier 2.5 Shoulder & Feet loot token.
- The Twin Emperors drop both Tier 2.5 head tokens as well as an additional piece of loot for each emperor.
- Ouro and C'Thun each drop two set tokens.
- All bosses excluding C'Thun have a chance of dropping the and the . All bosses excluding the last three have a chance of dropping the seven enchanting formulas listed in the "Shared" row, along with all of the bosses in the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj.
Bosses in this table appear in the order that they are first encountered, with optional bosses interspersed.
|Viscidus||T2.5 Shoulders & Feet|
|Princess Huhuran||T2.5 Shoulders & Feet|
|Twin Emperors||T2.5 Head (2)|
|Ouro||T2.5 Legs (2)|
|C'Thun||T2.5 Chest (2)|
|The Prophet Skeram|
(Kri, Yauj, Vem)
Lord Kri last
Princess Yauj last
|Fankriss the Unyielding|
|Shared||All Bosses (excludes C'Thun)||Excludes Twin Emperors, Ouro & C'thun|