|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Four artifacts (orig. a single artifact) in the middle of a large temple grounds. When a player picks up that artifact, they will grow larger, deal more damage, and start earning points for his team. Player with artifact also gets a stacking debuff that causes them to take increasingly more damage the longer they hold onto the artifact. The map is broken into three zones: an inner courtyard where you earn 5 points per tick, a plaza area that earns you 3 points per tick, and the rest of the zone, which is temple grounds and grassy terrain, earns you 1 point per tick. The damage debuff stacks per team, not per player, so you can't just toss the artifact back and forth to negate the damage debuff.
- ^ Bashiok 2012-03-19. A Night in Mists of Pandaria. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).
Bashiok 2012-03-19. A Night in Mists of Pandaria. Official World of Warcraft Community site (EU).
- ^ a b Josh Augustine 2012-03-19. Mists of Pandaria: Everything you need to know, page 5. PC Gamer.
- ^ Valley of Power. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2012-03-22.
- ^ "World of Warcraft: Intro to Mists of Pandaria" preview panel (featuring Tom Chilton, Game Director; Cory Stockton , Lead Content Designer; and Greg Street, Lead Systems Designer) at BlizzCon 2011
- ^ Nethaera 2012-06-05. The Future of PvP in Mists of Pandaria. Official World of Warcraft Community site (US).