The Canals of Stormwind City are a series of waterways that wind their way through the city, separating each of its various districts. While these canals are mostly used for thoroughfare, they do house a few shops overlooking the marble pathways and docks, and it is a popular area for fishermen to spend time hauling small catches. The Canals also house the infamous Stockade.
The Canals are accessible from every single district in Stormwind, and is indeed quite hard to not cross at one point while staying in Stormwind.
Adventurers should be wary of falling in the canals, as there have been reports of a giant albino crocolisk roaming them.
Points of interest
- The Scribe of Stormwind ( Inscription trainer)
- Cordell's Enchanting ( Enchanting trainer; Arcane Reforger)
- Gallina Winery
- Canal Tailor and Fit Shop
- Denman Family Jewelers ( Jewelcrafting trainer)
- Fragrant Flowers
Excludes the above areas.
- Near the Stormwind Harbor
- Near the former Park
- Near the The Stockade
- Building next door to the Scribe of Stormwind
- Dock near the Gallina Winery
- Dock near the Denman Family Jewelers
- Walking the canals around the Trade District
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Redesign with new thoroughfares, new NPCs, and new shops